Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

New Fun Segment - Mudit & Debattama

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So here is a new segment with Mudit & Debattama please like & share your comments.on YouTube. πŸ˜Š

https://youtu.be/3LdvfaMVA28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice segment, looks like cast has a lot of fun, especially Kiran Karmarkar. I feel bad his character is so hated right now. :( 

rishani77 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Nice segment, looks like cast has a lot of fun, especially Kiran Karmarkar. I feel bad his character is so hated right now. :( 

Yes dear we can only blame cv's for that....

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

TFS

Cute segment 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing....love the segment....deba is so cute and like a child....mudit is definitely moody person πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Kiran Karmarkar got many awards πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚  but one take artist award goes to Mudit ....no doubt at all...

Deba and mudit both are self obsessed ...one is in to pics and other in his hairs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I love thr bond...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you Rish for sharing this fun video..πŸ€—

We all need it as it would be like a shadow of a tree in vast dry desert..πŸ˜†

As YaRi for us is still like a mirage.. until writers bring some miracle..πŸ˜†

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
bejamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi iam new here. I saw on YouTube Pari will be coming back maybe possible Nagative Roll😭 made me upset  they butchered Beautoful Character. Gunjan not going anywere, Horrible Show. we wasting our time in here😑

rishani77 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: diya_snow

Thanks for sharing....love the segment....deba is so cute and like a child....mudit is definitely moody person πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Kiran Karmarkar got many awards πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚  but one take artist award goes to Mudit ....no doubt at all...

Deba and mudit both are self obsessed ...one is in to pics and other in his hairs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I love thr bond...

@bold: Haha true and I love their off screen bond as well. They even tease each other on IG recently on their respective posts glad to see Mudit active on social medias also. β€οΈ

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: bejamalo

Hi iam new here. I saw on YouTube Pari will be coming back maybe possible Nagative Roll😭 made me upset  they butchered Beautoful Character. Gunjan not going anywere, Horrible Show. we wasting our time in here😑

I saw that clip...he didn't said negative....he said she may be missing and thn come back with different role...may be she is engaged to someone or anything but I doubt Pari turning negative is possible coz Pari is most loved charcter after Yogi so CVS can't ruined it ....

What I want to see is what Yogi going to do ? He stopped taking her calls means he want to avoid her and want to give chance to his Marriage.....

But what will be his reaction if Pari leave the city without informing him or get engaged to someone else ?

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah folks!