Users

Frequent Posters

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

will watch later but Bhoomi and Tapsee look very pretty in the  thumbnail

Maroonporsche thumbnail

In the intro Rajeev says one of the important things of the discussion was the 5 women's opinion on Kabir Singh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tapasee is so annoying n wannabe🀒

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Tapsee is annoying, I wish she would know when to shut up and let others speak.

Whenever Vidya speaks, it's golden. She's so funny and honest. More Vidya please and we needed Deepika and Kangana

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All the women having deep conversations about the struggle, fears and failures they had to deal with in their career.. and Alia is like trying to find some way to insert her fluff thoughts in there πŸ€” she really stuck out in this group, she just doesn't have the maturity and thoughtfulness that the others have developed from their not-so-rosy life experiences.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Alia for which movie? kalank and GB? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€­

Vidya for Mission Mangal? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Tapsee for Sand ki Aankh? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Rajeev should have gotten Sanya and Radhika Madan for Patakha ( regardless of whatever year it was released) . 

Rani for Mardaani too. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yami seemed nervous and a bit hesitant, and probably even a bit intimidated. Maybe because of that she couldn't contribute much. Or maybe she's always been dull like this. The highlight was the bit she shared about her first audition. That was hilarious.

Bhumi was overexcited and spoke too much. But she did make some good points and added to the discussion. I didn't like her defensive approach in tackling the question about playing older parts or darker skinned roles. 

Alia didn't have much to talk about lol so she was trying to force her way in with her father's writings and what not. I didn't think her performance in Gully Boy was noteworthy so I don't know what she's doing here. Her talking about her failures was ridiculous because she was literally sitting in a room of actresses who were all outsiders who struggled a lot to reach where they did. They were talking about being afraid of losing their careers when their films flopped but madam was like oh I have two failures in my career and it was so hard to deal with them blah blah blah.

Taapsee didn't speak as much as she usually does. I liked the fact that she put forth her point regarding Kabir Singh despite a contradictory opinion from Vidya on the same.

Vidya totally missed the point on Kabir Singh. She says she came away angry at the protagonist after watching the film so there was no glorification there, but she redeems herself by acknowledging that the reason it became such a big hit is because it struck a chord with a lot of people who believe women need to be treated as subservient property.

Overall it was okay. I really enjoyed the humour they shared. It was genuine. Also I liked listening to their approaches regarding script narrations. That was new.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

First time I ever agreed with Vidya when she said "Political correctness cant curb creativity" 

GumGum thumbnail

I liked Taapsee for having a spine. Vidya sacchi mein buddhi aunty ban chuki hai, mentally.. She was a milder version of last year's Rani.

Yet to finish... Did Alia do the father's quote thing again, for the millionth time?

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago