Naagin 4

Chemistry?

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Is it only me who sees no chemistry between Brindev or Devtara or whatever 🥱 Nia is a good actor but it still looked forced to me, the karate wala was cute though ‹3, but there was no sexual attraction /tension 

In case of nayantara she was so into being mysterious that she forgot her naagin seduction skill....  Shayantani is ❤️❤️ Nia and Jas have long way to go for sure....  It's too early to judge, let's see in another few weeks👍🏼

Edited by Zephyr_57 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Is it only me who sees no chemistry between Brindev or Devtara or whatever 🥱 Nia is a good actor but it still looked forced to me, the karate wala was cute though ‹3, but there was no sexual attraction /tension 

In case of nayantara she was so into being mysterious that she forgot her naagin seduction skill....  Shayantani is ❤️❤️ Nia and Jas have long way to go for sure....  It's too early to judge, let's see in another few weeks👍🏼

Brinda is engaged to someone else so character wise it is justified. Regarding chemistry, well they just met so I don’t expect any right away. Coming to Nayantara she is here for revenge and her first objective is to kill Dev Parekh to avenge her family. She seemed seductive as the belly dancer but when she is close to Dev her hatred for him and his family takes over so I don’t expect her to be in a mood to go and seduce anyone at that point.

Sayantani is awesome no doubt, after all she is the original naagin of ITV.

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's too early for attraction, all you can expect now is how in sync they are in their reactions. 

BrinDev scenes aren't meant to be romantic, they're childhood friends who are comfortable together, although Dev's actions show he's partial to Brinda but neither of them are in love.

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

True.. i don't think right away we will have some chemistry here.. we still have long way to go before they fall in love..  i did love the bubbly brinda today.. that karate scene were cute😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rein123

Brinda is engaged to someone else so character wise it is justified. Regarding chemistry, well they just met so I don’t expect any right away. Coming to Nayantara she is here for revenge and her first objective is to kill Dev Parekh to avenge her family. She seemed seductive as the belly dancer but when she is close to Dev her hatred for him and his family takes over so I don’t expect her to be in a mood to go and seduce anyone at that point.

Sayantani is awesome no doubt, after all she is the original naagin of ITV.

Totally agree. I think it was a good foundation epi for both Brinda-Dev and Dev-Nayantara. Excited for coming episodes. 

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Brinda and Dev are childhood friends.So in that case.They were behaving as casual friends chatting.Thats ok with me.Its too early to say right now.Nayantara and Dev.I think while dancing she was trying to seduce him.But Dev didn't pay much heed to it As he was more interested in showing Brinda that a girl is attracted towards him.Thats what I felt 😆

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

The chemistry will be built slowly. They just met they don’t need to be attracted toward each other at first meeting it will be build slowly and she is already committed so maybe they are taking it slow. Friendship to love. Let’s see

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This Season For me Only Sayantani👍🏼 Rest All Normal No chemistry +biology+physics 

Don't Find Anything Likeable😳Except Here and There Manyata Scenes 👍🏼 May be in Further Epis 😎 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Jasmine has cute image of her in minds of viewers no matter wat u do u cant change image of actors in minds of viewers it will cost you. Wish she was given proper character to play she deserves it. 🤔

same goes for Nia she has come a long way she has her bold image they should have given her bold character not this sorry it isn’t working for me honestly. 🤢

I seriously don’t want same story again no Brinda dev please 🤢

I found #DevTara Dev Naintara better both got very good chemistry but if only makers think about making them centric pair n love story 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: saaniakh

Jasmine has cute image of her in minds of viewers no matter wat u do u cant change image of actors in minds of viewers it will cost you. Wish she was given proper character to play she deserves it. 🤔

same goes for Nia she has come a long way she has her bold image they should have given her bold character not this sorry it isn’t working for me honestly. 🤢

I seriously don’t want same story again no Brinda dev please 🤢

I found #DevTara Dev Naintara better both got very good chemistry but if only makers think about making them centric pair n love story 

In short they gave the actress known for bold characters a cute and sweet role and the actress known for her sweet and cute characters a bolder role. However I find jasmine quite convincing, I guess it’s because it’s easier to accept a person who played innocent characters previously move on to bolder characters later. Just like Jennifer Winget.

Brinde is not the only Jodi here, let’s not forget Manyata + Nayantara=  Manyatara 

Mother and daughter Jodi is also the highlight of this show.