Bepanah Pyaarr

Finally a good episode and our Praghbir are back.....

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

what a master stroke by CVs.....what i assumued after watching the precap was not happened instead of something ugly or dusturbing we got to see our Raghbir back in action,using his mind  to dig out the truth in his own Raghbir stylesmiley2.....

it was soothing to watch not him not trusting his Harshit bhaiya blindly after what his brother had one with him.....why didn't they remove all those lipstick from his face and body so there would not have been any clue for him to investigate the incident?????oversmartness sometimes traps you in your own gamesmiley36.....

i was a little disturb when she was showing her dissapointment and anger to him and taunting him that had he enjoyed his last night to the fullest or not.....i was thinking what is wrong with her she knew that BM told Sahas that Raghbir went for a client meeting with Harshit.....and both Mother son duo are cunning people who can do anything for their benifit......and literally can cross any limit to destroy their relation.....

i really want a proper scene and thought process of Pragati that what made her believe that it was a plan of some one to break their relationa and trust.....she trusts Raghbir's love for her we all know that.....was this a reason for not believing on what she saw with her own eyes?????or she figured out that Raghbir was not in his senses or almost in pass out condition and he cant do anything in suh state?????was this a reason?????or when Sahas told her that BM informed Sahas about business meeting so she guessed that BM did some thing wrong.....was this a reason?????or presence of Harshit in the business meeting made her suspect that it was all a planned move??????Sahas was also trying to pump her against Raghbir so did thought cross her mind that Sahas can also involve in this mess ans can be a helper of mother son duo?????i really want explaination CVs.....

when did BM give Raghbir that pill????exactly when????because BM just convinced him to go to business meeting.....she did not give him any pill then......

i love this Raghbir who instead of sitting like an idle and clueless person  decided to investigate who is the culprit or person behind all the mess which happened last night....even in that semi consious state he remembered that tattoo wah.....kya memory and mind haismiley36and how cleverly  he handled those girls and dug out the truth from them......smiley36well done Raghbir Malhotrasmiley20smiley32i was missing this intellgent and smart Raghbir.....now please stay and dont go anywhere again.....

precap was very nice......what did Harshit say about Raghbir that Pragati warned him not to say a word about my husband?????and what a SLAP Raghbir gave to Harshit.....very well deserving......smiley36

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago