•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

The main twist is will marriage take place or not ?  Will they get married or mota mummy will again do conspiracy . Let me tell u all functions ke shoot ho chuka hai . Shaadi ka shoot bhi ho chuka hai but they are not not showing the pics . There was one recently pic of Rani with mehendi and a bride set bangles and today she posted again the same pic with different attire and yes her toes had alta . 

Nothing official news ..Whether they are married or not . 

Share your views. 

With what you are saying, I think may be they will get married and after that Rani and Raja will come to know the truth...how their marriage happened.

I m giving spoilers with the help of their ig pics.  And yes I too feels they will get married .

Originally posted by Padosan12

I m giving spoilers with the help of their ig pics.  And yes I too feels they will get married .

As of now, I am just enjoying the show...and not thinking about what will happen next...

The main twist is will marriage take place or not ?  Will they get married or mota mummy will again do conspiracy . Let me tell u all functions ke shoot ho chuka hai . Shaadi ka shoot bhi ho chuka hai but they are not not showing the pics . There was one recently pic of Rani with mehendi and a bride set bangles and today she posted again the same pic with different attire and yes her toes had alta . 

Nothing official news ..Whether they are married or not . 

Share your views. 

Well there is a new promo out now, regarding their pre wedding shoots. But Jharna happens to hear a conversion between bailu and asha. So i doubt she plots something along with motta mummy. 

Originally posted by Neha_Maurya

With what you are saying, I think may be they will get married and after that Rani and Raja will come to know the truth...how their marriage happened.

Its better to clear all the confusions before the marriage. Then we will have less drama regrading the fake lottery and dowry thing.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Voh tho hona hi hai๐Ÿ˜† but dhekna ye hai ki tab tak humme kitne drama jhelne padenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Neha_Maurya

As of now, I am just enjoying the show...and not thinking about what will happen next...

For now we should do that...  just enjoy the show! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi ur good name plz๐Ÿ˜Š thank u for the info.

Yeah waiting  4 RaanJa ki mrg