Watch out aradhya's speech which made amitji, aishwarya n abhishek p

Posted: 4 years ago

❤️ 

These rich kids are so blessed to have found such personalized education and grooming! 

I don't know if she understands the meaning of those words but her delivery is amazing. The emphasis, the enunciation, the tone.

And it seems like she has a cold.

She pronounces s as th. Maybe has lisping problem.

Originally posted by cricketfan1

These rich kids are so blessed to have found such personalized education and grooming! 

Exactly 👍

Aradhya spoke so well 👏

She memorised the words well. Cute speech and spoken loud.

In England , we call these kids Talent School Kids ( and not in a good way, rather meaning that we think they are prepped with best things available  against their minimal talent...basically just for parents to show off and explain the huge amounts they've spent on their children's 'education' -  sorry, Aish fans...). She's not guilty, nor are many 'TSK' kids- it's the parents that push kids to this that have my ire.

Seems like she's having cold. Also why doesn't Aish do something with the hairstyle of her daughter. The kid is carrying the same front bangs for years now, she is looking like a cartoon with what's done with her hair here. And please nobody has to come and lecture me on how I'm mocking a little kid because I'm not. I'm just stating what is apparent. I mentioned it some other thread as well a year back that Aish should change Aaradhya's hairstyle because she is really pretty but those bangs don't look good anymore on her.

Anyways, speech is good but there is something wrong with her diction, may be she is actually having cold.

Where's the talent?! 😆

Its like any other well prepared school kid mouthing those lines...but seriously posting on your official twitter account saying talent she possesses..or maybe its a mum thing.