Kumkum Bhagya

This show belongs to Sriti Jha, Shabir Ahluwalia

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Their show. Their award. The writer can try in a 1000 ways to demean abhigya but the fact is the show is beloved because of them and it's most watched on zee5 because their fans are watching it constantly on the app cause they miss them. 

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Who said it does not? Then it's time to let them go. Shabbir and sriti are so awesome actors and their deserve so much better than the script they are getting. Their talent is getting wasted. They can do so much better than their are getting. I have followed sriti from her two previous shows but now she is struck in pragya from years. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

I agree but they are very attached to their characters.  they always said the show is their baby. In a recent interview, Sriti also said that if they left, they would be replaced and she didn't want another actor playing the character that's so dear to her. That's why she agreed to play mother to a grown up woman who's the same age as her.  

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Who said it does not? Then it's time to let them go. Shabbir and sriti are so awesome actors and their deserve so much better than the script they are getting. Their talent is getting wasted. They can do so much better than their are getting. I have followed sriti from her two previous shows but now she is struck in pragya from years. 

Why should they leave their own show though?? they are the leads here.  Why should they give an inch? trps are because of them. promotions are in their name. Give them their due, reunite abhigya, give them  a happy ending and make the fans happy. It's had a great run for 6 years. Time to put an end to the show. Enough.