Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Precap for 20th Dec

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Precap: Gunjan begging Prakash not to slap Yogi - so much for losing his son. We also see Yogi smashing the wedding photo. Then Pari visits just after Kushi says Pari has left the house and doesn't visit no more. 

Bold: my opinion. 

Anyway the show is definitely building the foundations to a YoGun relationship. Though I don't think it will last long. It will be a one-sided marriage with Yogi simply fulfilling his responsibility. Gunjan will play hero when she realises she is the one that needs to move on as she is still stuck in the past with her"feelings" for Yogi. Then she will hopefully reunite YoRi. That way, everyone is happy. 

I don't see how the writers can end the story with a marriage that was a mistake. All the characters trying to accept it feels so wrong. Even seema said its unfair to Yogi. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Precap: Gunjan begging Prakash not to slap Yogi - so much for losing his son. We also see Yogi smashing the wedding photo. Then Pari visits just after Kushi says Pari has left the house and doesn't visit no more. 

Bold: my opinion. 

Anyway the show is definitely building the foundations to a YoGun relationship. Though I don't think it will last long. It will be a one-sided marriage with Yogi simply fulfilling his responsibility. Gunjan will play hero when she realises she is the one that needs to move on as she is still stuck in the past with her"feelings" for Yogi. Then she will hopefully reunite YoRi. That way, everyone is happy. 

I don't see how the writers can end the story with a marriage that was a mistake. All the characters trying to accept it feels so wrong. Even seema said its unfair to Yogi. 

I hope Gunjan realize that she is the one who need move on and accept the truth... Chances r less coz Yogi want to be in ths marriage.

Seema take on whole situation surprised me...I found her so typical ...when she said boys need closeness ....Yogi loved Gunjan first and thn Pari come close to him so he started loving Pari and if Gunjan try to come close to him he again start loving her 🤦🤦 what logic ? 

All are making fun of Yogi's love... Prakash said I thought Pari and Yogi's love is just 4 days love he will frgt her and now Seema...

Family is same ...they lying that Yogi love Gunjan now ...I mean seriously ? Can't they see how much he love pari and what sacrifices Pari did for Yogi's family.....who does that? 

Yogi's family disappointed me .....now I feel Pari's parents are much better .....

If it's Yogi Gunjan at end and Yogi again falling for Gunjan story coming up thn I have it say CVS ruined thr own story and disappointed viewers badly....

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

I hope Gunjan realize that she is the one who need move on and accept the truth... Chances r less coz Yogi want to be in ths marriage.

Seema take on whole situation surprised me...I found her so typical ...when she said boys need closeness ....Yogi loved Gunjan first and thn Pari come close to him so he started loving Pari and if Gunjan try to come close to him he again start loving her 🤦🤦 what logic ? 

All are making fun of Yogi's love... Prakash said I thought Pari and Yogi's love is just 4 days love he will frgt her and now Seema...

Family is same ...they lying that Yogi love Gunjan now ...I mean seriously ? Can't they see how much he love pari and what sacrifices Pari did for Yogi's family.....who does that? 

Yogi's family disappointed me .....now I feel Pari's parents are much better .....

If it's Yogi Gunjan at end and Yogi again falling for Gunjan story coming up thn I have it say CVS ruined thr own story and disappointed viewers badly....

They are absolutely making a mockery of Yogi's love. It ticks me off, especially after seeing such intense scenes from Mudit. My heart breaks for Yogi. 🥺 And then next scene I have to watch Kusum and Dadi give Gunjan useless pep talk and Seema give illogical sexist advice. Men are like tape apparently, you just have to get close to them and they'll stick to you! 

clarakent thumbnail

Why do I get the feeling that Shiv is going to try to harm Pari? 😡

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: clarakent

Why do I get the feeling that Shiv is going to try to harm Pari? 😡

Shiv is not like that but u never know....he may use his power and ask hospital authority to fire Pari from her job....but harming her physically I doubt he is not villain like Roshan and his dad ...but I don't mind if he harm her we will get angry Yogi 😍😜