Bigg Boss 13

From Bigg Boss 4 to Bigg Boss 13

born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Guys 

I am a very old member of IF, but have been away from the site for way too long. The last comment I made on the forum was on the Supernatural forum so many years back. 💔 I mentioned this bit to share how disconnected I was with the forum and the TV industry. The last time I religiously watched Bigg Boss was when it's fourth season was on air. I used to legit read Written Updates on the forum if I miss the episode. 

This season wasn't in my to-watch list. I started watching it from Nov 30 when I caught its episode on my hotel's TV. Since then, I am hooked. I have been regularly visiting the forum to understand the dynamics of the game. 

I really want to share a few of my observations: 

1. Rashmi's Life 

I really don't know why BB is dragging Rashmi's life to such low levels. Its not the first time that contestants had love interests in BB house. Ali and Sara got married - that marriage was broken up within a few months. What Rashmi does in her life is her personal discussion. Salman's reason that since Arhaan proposed him on TV, all things would be discussed on TV is a cheap thing to say. I don't know why Salman sold himself to this channel. 

2. Paras's Role

The most interesting character in house is Paras. Initially I found him rude and arrogant, but in undekha unseen footage, there are so many scenes where Paras is shown repeating over and over that his current avatar is only for the game. For example, when Shefali Z talked how her husband knew him and told her that she'd be fine if Paras is there; how he talked about the time when they incur huge losses in businesses (this made me wonder why he made that perfume comment on Asim); how he keeps saying that having a girlfriend outside has nothing to do with how things are in the house. This makes me wonder whether whatever we're seeing is just an avatar. (I don't support him. Only an observation) 

3. Vishal and Madhurima 

I felt for the guy. He was clearly disturbed by the entry of his ex. But BB didn't have the courtesy to call him to the CR. When he was called in for nominations, he tried to talk (when Paras and Sid laughed at him). It was insensitive on part of show creators. 

4. Shehnaaz 

I think the recent shift in Mahira-Shehnaaz relations is due to the fact that Paras saved Mahira from nominations during the footage wali task. (She and Bacha were having conversation on this point right after Paras came where Shehnaz shared how she was a bit concerned over the fact that the audience didn't like her) This would have been so good to see (Sana's teaming up with other members) had BB not been hell bent upon showing SidNaaz. I mean okay I don't mind: we had Veena-Aaaasshmit in the fourth season; but unlike Veena, Shehnaz can offer a lot. I think by priority she doesn't mean being lovey dovey; but to support her in the game. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sasha132

Ikr!! I found shehnaz to be the veena of thia season juggling between paras and sid like veena did with assmit and hrishant.But i found veena more tolerable than shehnaaz she didn't try too hard to entertain and was well spoken hardworking in the house tasks.I mostly find shehnaz to be a wannabe trynna act dumb to look cute.

Who was ur fav in season 4 ?

P.S mine was hrishu,the hottest guy to ever come on bb and had such a killer personality 😍

Agreed! Hrishant was the hottest guy ever in BB. He had a great voice too! 

Bee93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How do you guys remember so much from previous seasons? I keep seeing people refer to people and incidents from previous seasons and these incidents aren't even like the highlights or anything. Just random stuff people remember. This forum has me questioning my memory which I thought was decent but I don't remember shit about any BB season and I don't even remember half the contestants but then again, I hardly ever know any contestants before their entry.

born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked Samir Soni; loved the scene when he packed his stuff and sat near the gate while repeatedly telling BB to let him go 😆

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

guys..season 4 is still so fresh in my mind..one of my fav ..along with this one..

i watched s3 but left it half way coz it was so boring..

season 4 which i loved..one of the best

season 9 which was a horror..the most boring

season 10 which was better

season 12 which was bland and boring

and finally the dhamakedaar season 13 which i feel has been one of the best ever

season 4 is still so fresh in my mind..those contestants were something else..dolly's anger..veena's nautankis..

and how dignified were shewata and sameer..i loved their bond and they were one of the most dignified yet not boring contestants of BB