Indian Idol 11

Maniesh Paul To Host Indian Idol 11; Salman Ali and Vibhor To Join - Page 2

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Maniesh Paul To Host Indian Idol 11; Ex Contestants Salman Ali and Vibhor To Join Him

Maniesh, who has earlier hosted the previous season of the reality show will be back on the show in a very special episode and joining him will be ex season’s contestants Salman Ali and Vibhor, who will be seen challenging this season’s contestants...

December 20, 2019 6:26 PM

Deeksha Vipat Deeksha Vipat View Profile

Courtesy : Instagram

Sony TV’s popular singing reality show Indian Idol is currently witnessing the run of its eleventh season. Hosted by Aaditya Narayan and judged by Neha Kakkar, Vishal Dadlani and Himesh Reshammiya, the contestants of the season are impressing the audience with mind-blowing performances. 

Well, in the upcoming weekend, Maniesh Paul will take over the hosting part of the show. Yes, that’s right! 

Maniesh, who has earlier hosted the previous season of the reality show will be back on the show in a very special episode and joining him will be ex season’s contestants Salman Ali and Vibhor, who will be seen challenging this season’s contestants. 

Speaking about his comeback on the show with IANS, Maniesh said, “I am really excited to come back on the stage of 'Indian Idol'. Last season would be cherished forever. I want to enjoy myself as the contestants this season are terrific and being challenged by season 10 contestants is something that would be very interesting to see."

Are you excited for the episode? Let us know in the comment section below.    

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/maniesh-paul-to-host-indian-idol-11-ex-contestants-salman-ali-and-vibhor-to-join-him_158357?ri=6&rv=6415

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters