My first observations and impressions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I have watched YHM and enjoyed it and look foreword to YHC.

I saw the first episode last night.

It moves fast

Preesha's parents are simply delight ful ,very much like Ishita's parents.

She is a pretty girl too

I was sorely disappointed with Rudraksha

Either this role doesn't suit him or the direction is at fault

He overacts and overreacts which he is supposed to do, but his timing is all wrong and his voice has no depth.

Timing is something he should learn from Karan Patel

He doesn't come across as a matured actor. 

I hope I am wrong

Originally posted by sumiko

I have watched YHM and enjoyed it and look foreword to YHC.

I saw the first episode last night.

It moves fast

Preesha's parents are simply delight ful ,very much like Ishita's parents.

She is a pretty girl too

I was sorely disappointed with Rudraksha

Either this role doesn't suit him or the direction is at fault

He overacts and overreacts which he is supposed to do, but his timing is all wrong and his voice has no depth.

Timing is something he should learn from Karan Patel

He doesn't come across as a matured actor. 

I hope I am wrong

I am also liking Preesha more than Rudraksh. Even story wise, Preesha’s is more compelling than Rudraksh’s. 

I watched the second episode and I agree it’s moving too fast...this is the problem with most ITV shows, they hurry up to set it up and then they become dragfests.

I think KP had more thehrav in his scenes becos he played a bitter man who had lost..also a CEO

since this actor plays a rockstar there is more OTT and arrogance in him. Don’t know if he is an OTT actor have only seen him in Family man which he was really good. 

I agree they have set up Preesha’s story with more care than Rudraksha’s...She is a good actress but Rudraksha is good eye candy 😝 he is kind of cute...maybe it’s just me 😊

Originally posted by columbia

I watched the second episode and I agree it’s moving too fast...this is the problem with most ITV shows, they hurry up to set it up and then they become dragfests.

I think KP had more thehrav in his scenes becos he played a bitter man who had lost..also a CEO

since this actor plays a rockstar there is more OTT and arrogance in him. Don’t know if he is an OTT actor have only seen him in Family man which he was really good. 

I agree they have set up Preesha’s story with more care than Rudraksha’s...She is a good actress but Rudraksha is good eye candy 😝 he is kind of cute...maybe it’s just me 😊

No doubt the actor looks cute but that isn’t enough. Rudrakash’s character has not won my love yet whereas Preesha already has my heart. 

Bubbles is so fun to watch and Preesha’s family is so much better. 
I didn’t like this abusive father of Rudraksh. Without a mother figure in the Khurana family, it doesn’t give me the family wala feeling at all. Frankly they haven’t show much of Rudraksha until now. 

there is more to rudraksh than what he is been to seen...i will eleborate more👍🏼

rudraksh will be explored more in upcomin episodes

presently liked both preedraksh n the actors...

bubbles saransh r cute too