YHC: The first episode was so OTT!!

Posted: 4 years ago

Anyone else feel the same? I felt the episode to be so OTT. And by the way what's with this  kid proposing his mother to marry him..seemed a bit awkward to me. There was no proper introduction to the characters, straightaway started with the leads fighting.. And has Ekta run out of ideas? This show seems like a mix of YHM and Kumkum Bhagya.. Your thoughts??

Edited by KootyPai - 4 years ago

i find it decent...its just the first epi and it was more focus on the contrast personality of rudraksh and preesha and how that one person saransh will bond them in love and soon starts the journey of rudraksh-saransh-preesha

nopes i don't find it weird...he is just singing rudraksh song to his mom furthermore it hints the future that saransh will bond rudraksh-preesha together and they both will come together for their love of one person whom is saransh and soon the trio will embark on a beautiful journey...there is a depth of meaning to the scene

I don’t see any similarity with Kumkum Bhagya other than the fact that the ML is a rock star. Everything other than that is different here. The show is heavily inspired from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, it’s parent show. Even the BG tunes are from YHM and I am loving them. No complains there. 

There is nothing wrong in the kid proposing his mother he was rather just singing along with rudraksh, & this show no similarity with kumkum bhagya the only matching thing with it is that both the leads are shown as rockstar, similarly the whole story has no similarity with yhm as well n here too only matching point is that in yhm ishita 1st started loving ruhi than eventually fall in love with raman as well n because of ruhi they came closer n became one, similarly in ych rudraksh too will start loving saransh 1st n then will fall in love with prisha n because of saransh rudraksh-prisha will come closer to become one.

Originally posted by Ariel6

There is nothing wrong in the kid proposing his mother he was rather just singing along with rudraksh, & this show no similarity with kumkum bhagya the only matching thing with it is that both the leads are shown as rockstar, similarly the whole story has no similarity with yhm as well n here too only matching point is that in yhm ishita 1st started loving ruhi than eventually fall in love with raman as well n because of ruhi they came closer n became one, similarly in ych rudraksh too will start loving saransh 1st n then will fall in love with prisha n because of saransh rudraksh-prisha will come closer to become one.

Well the entire story is the same as YHM..They just did role reversal.I know it's too early to judge the show. But found nothing new in this show. 

Lead having a kid just like Raman- check

Leads fighting- check

Leads hating each other- check

The kid being the cupid in their love story- check

And there's a difference between getting inspired and lifting the story from other show. 

What I meant to say is. The entire premise of this story is exactly same. Aur ab majboori mein dono ki shaadi bhi ho jayegi just like yhm most probably for the kid. Isn't too hard to guess. I might change my opinion after watching few more episodes but as of now this is what I feel

And secondly, I'm not exactly talking about how the kid was singing along with rudraksh. In the end they show Preesha's monologue where she feels the horoscope of her future life partner is about her child. Sorry. But found it cringeworthy

Edited by KootyPai - 4 years ago

These leads don't appear at all impressive as DT KP were in yhm starting 👎🏼  (My opinion)

Originally posted by Deepika18767

These leads don't appear at all impressive as DT KP were in yhm starting 👎🏼  (My opinion)

well each to individual but can't compare them with experienced actors like KP&DT,they have great body of work its not like they were perfect in their beginning stages they too had flaws and with ups and down they learn and became so great actors...its not fair to compare the newbies with them

but opinion respected🙏🏼

I don't find any resemblance b/w KKB n YHC except for the fact that rudraksh is rockstar like abhi here there is vast difference rudraksh is never interested to be a rockstar his aim and desires were different but he force himself in doing something that he doesn't want to to do ia due to the fear of his abusive father

its sad that rajeev&rudraksh has such traumatic abusive childhood and both bros are so lonely and craving for love and they both seem to be different in their inner soul and outside to the world due to their abusive childhood and the boys are mentally affected by it 

I felt bad for both boys..gosh they fear their father and there is so much loneliness and pain their eyes and completely live deprived...

rudraksh is definitely mentally affected by his abusive father and this is why he is so hot tempered and boiling up like volcano in evety situation and sometimes it seems like he does want to punch his father big time

it seems like the boys mother is no more

Originally posted by KootyPai

Well the entire story is the same as YHM..They just did role reversal.I know it's too early to judge the show. But found nothing new in this show. 

Lead having a kid just like Raman- check

Leads fighting- check

Leads hating each other- check

The kid being the cupid in their love story- check

And there's a difference between getting inspired and lifting the story from other show. 

What I meant to say is. The entire premise of this story is exactly same. Aur ab majboori mein dono ki shaadi bhi ho jayegi just like yhm most probably for the kid. Isn't too hard to guess. I might change my opinion after watching few more episodes but as of now this is what I feel

And secondly, I'm not exactly talking about how the kid was singing along with rudraksh. In the end they show Preesha's monologue where she feels the horoscope of her future life partner is about her child. Sorry. But found it cringeworthy

In case you missed it, the first promo where IshRa introduced Preesha clearly indicates that this is a ‘role-reversal soon-off’. In fact Hotstar uses the very same words as caption for that promo. Yes the story of YHC is almost the same as YHM except for gender swapping and prolly no infertility here. 

Is show ki koi khaas baat nhi hai..or leadinh pair bhi normsl hi hai..

Ye hai mohabbatein jaisa zabardast shoe nhi hai or leads bhi hamwre Kt and Dt ki tarah nhi hai....YHM starting se hi best or intresting tha...