RoSid OS: My director's birthday!

Posted: 4 years ago

Hii guys... 

A new longgπŸ˜‰OS from my side...based on my ss...(MY SECRET LOVE)...

I dedicated this os to my himani di who's soon going to become a bride of my villainπŸ˜‚, then manasa who connected roli's character with hersπŸ˜‰ and my ratchu and priya who pushed me to write more!😍 And finally thasny who wants epilogue for my ss!!! 

A fine afternoon,

"Who told you to go abroad for shooting?...don't you have a beautiful places in Mumbai? Annoyed roli looking at sid and hers pic which was hanging in the wall.

"When you will come siddhant ji?' asks roli caressed his face....

"Happy birthday in advance naa yaar!' wished her. She smiles,

"My handsome director!' roli admires his face then went near his face to kiss....but paused in shy. Come on yaar! A complete one year have passed, still you are feeling shy to even kiss his photo!....mocks her mind. Roli pouted her lips....

"you look..how I'm going to kiss him!' said roli confidentially moving towards his face. But....She couldn't...

"Yaarrr!...don't look at me like this' blushes her and closed his eyes. 

Suddenly roli heard a car horn sound. 

Without wasting a second roli started running towards downstairs. She skipped the steps and reached the hall and found her life was standing in front of her. Sid dropped his bag off from his shoulder then started running towards,

Roli jumped on him clasping her hands aound his neck while he held her perfectly and lifted her up from the floor...they both hugged tightly as much as they can. Roli looks down then pulled his face from her neck who was kissing her neck. She cupped his face...then showed her love through her kisses. She kissed him without any shyness or fear When she didn't have the courage to kiss his photo in the room.. Sid locked his lips with her after a one and half month gap. He slowly dropped her down and pulled her more closer. His right hand were travels her curves whilst his other hand pulling her more and more by holding her milky waist whilst roli runs her fingers inside his hairs encouraging him more. 

They pulled their lips apart and breaths heavily joining heads.

Sid made roli to sit in the sofa then laid down on her lap. Roli caressed his cheek and hair. They didn't waste a single second in speak. Roli bends down....

And pecked his forehead. Sid smiles without opening his eyes,

"I missed you!' says them together. He started sleeping nuzzling his face into her bare hip. She smilies as she look like a pregnant woman when she found him inside her saree. She removed her saree from his head and saw him sleeping. 

"My darling' she pinched his nose then placed his head in the sofa from her head. She headed towards her room adjusting her saree. 

Roli came out from her with a pillow and a blanket in her hands for him. She wrapped the blanket around him and placed the pillow under his head. She admires him for a second before get back into her household works.

3 O'CLOCK:

Finally sid opened his eyes with a yawn...He saw a blanket around him and smiled. His head turned lazily and found his heroine was sitting in the sofa (which was opposite to him) and gazing him resting her chin in her hand. He smirks...

He understood that she was flying in her world. He turned on her side completely...

"Come out from your (roli startled) siddhant's world roli!' said sid making her come out from her world. Roli felt embarrassed. She turned her face as she couldn't face him. 

"Oye...(she turned) come here!' he gave a order. She nodded no..

"Arrey come here! I won't do anything!' he said. Roli got up from the sofa then moved near him slowly. 

"Hmm!' hums kept her gaze still down. Sid forwarded his hand...she intertwined her hands with his. 

He sat on the sofa then pulled her in his lap...he circled his hands around her waist and made her hands wrap around his neck.Sid started nuzzling in to her neck and inhales her fragrance. Roli digged her nails above his shirt....

"I missed this fragrance!' he whispered roaming his open mouth in the Crook of her neck. 

"Sid...Siddhant ji' moaned her. 

"Your moan too' 

"Ouch!' she hissed as he gave a soft bite in her neck. Roli pulled herself away...then got up from his lap,...

"Come...lunch is ready! You hadn't eaten anything' she said in one go as if she allows they will end up in the most passionate moment. 

Sid chuckles,

"Later..'  (he tries to hold her)

"No..No..come!' stirred roli from that place. Sid laughs and followed her. 

DINING TABLE:

Sid descending in the stairs after a small bath. He found her who was arranging the food in the table. He went then occupied his seat. Roli shared a smile then started serving him food while sid was gazing her figure resting his chin in his right hand palm. 

"Ouchhh! Siddhant ji' cries roli rubbing her hip which was uncovered by her saree...

"Don't seduce me like this!' he smirked. Roli glared at him then covered her hip with saree. 

"What do you think, can you escape from me by this? Teased him pointing her saree. Roli's cheeks are turned into red after hearing this. 

"Please siddhant ji!..eat naa!' pleased her literally to stop his naughty talk. 

"Then come' he pulled her on him shocking her. 

"What are you doing Siddhant ji?' queried her tries to get up from his lap. 

"You only (he moved forward while roli roli leaned back) said, me to eat right?'

"I..I was talking (she gulped the lump as she found him really close) about food'stammers her. Now he made her laid down completely in his lap. 

"Yeah...that's what I'm doing now!...I'm going to eat my favourite food!' replied him gave a desired look at her. Roli felt a shiver in her spine...

"Siddhant ji...please naa yaar! Eat this food now...night is there right?...' she spit out these words in fear without knowing the consequences. 

"Not bad! Madam got improved!' appreciated sid caressing her lips with thumb. 

SUDDENLY!......

Roli's saver (sid's Mobile) started ringing disturbed him. 

"Let me see!' she got up from him then ran towards his phone which was the sofa..... sid laughed looking at his little wife. 

"Siddhant ji...BHUSHAN KUMAR Sir' informed her. 

"Hey give! give!' he said walking towards her as soon as he heard his next producer's name. 

He took his mobile from her then answered the call...

"Yes sir!.....'

Roli took a breath as her busy director was engaging in the call. She went near the dining table and took the plate in her hands then reached him. 

Roli went in front of him and forwarded the plate. 

"5 minutes!' he signalled her in action. She took a spoonful of food then fed him. Sid chewed the food with a smile shaking his head. 

EVENING: 6 O'CLOCK 

Sid came to Hall after a long discussion with his next film producer....

He furrows his eyebrows as his wife was doing something in her laptop and talking over phone. 

"What's going ( roli closed the laptop and disconnected) on here?' he enquired and his doubt has increased more now. 

"No..Nothing siddhant ji!' says her smiling sheepishly. Sid raised his head eyebrow....

"Really siddhant ji...nothing!' says her again took her lap in her hands then walked towards her room. Sid smiles then sat on the sofa.

Sid's phone started vibrating...

"Hey honey!' answered him. 

"Sid come to house!' speaks natasha over the phone. 

"Arrey...today only I came to home yaar!..let me to spend some time with my girl nat' 

"No! No! You should come and that's di's order!' said her adamantly and disconnected the call before he would reject. 

"Godd!' he leaned on the sofa in despair. He informed roli about this then went out. 

"Thank you natasha' thanked roli. 

"No mention dear! Now do your preparation without his disturbance' she stressed the word and laughed. 

"OK bye!' she hung up the call with a blush. 

NIGHT : 11 O'CLOCK:

Siddhant entered into the house...and found roli in the sofa. Roli smiles,

"Go and fresh up siddhant ji! I'll arrange food for you!' informed her headed towards the kitchen. 

Roli switched on the gas and started reheating the food. 

Roli gasped as she felt a cold hand in her hip and warm kisses her neck. 

"Siddhant jii' moans her clutching the counter. His hand reached the flame control knob and turned it off. 

"Dinner?' mumbled her. 

"I'm going to eat now!' said him took her in his arms then headed towards their room. 

They reached their room. He dropped her down then moved towards the door to lock whilst roli watches him with a smile sitting in the bed.

He turned on her side and removed his t-shirt in go then throwed it In the floor raising her heartbeats high. 

He reached the bed and moved near her. Roli leaned back whilst he crawls on her pinning her in the bed. She clasped her hands around his neck welcoming him whole heartily. His hand reached her shoulder and unpinned her saree pallu making her clutch his arms. 

"Do you know how horrible those 48 nights without you?' says him fixing his eyes in her lips. 

"For me too!' she revealed her missing feeling. Sid attached his lips with her trembling one. Roli's right hand slides into his hairs whilst her other hand caressed his back. 

Roli tapped his arm as she couldn't respond his kiss more because of lack of oxygen. Sid broke the kiss...

"I think I should give you a breathing exercise before lock your lips!' whispers sid removing her blouse. Roli blushed and closed her eyes. 

A while later...

Rosid both were inside the blanket quenching their thirst on each other wildly. 

Sid's phone started vibrating because of continuous notification which was on the table. Sid raised his head from her and breaths heavily. Without breaking the eyelock with her...his hand moved near the table and took his mobile in his hand and pressed the power button to switch it off.

He again fell down and started invading with her...

"Happy birthday siddhant ji!' wished roli pecked his forehead. A smile crept over his lips...Roli cupped his face and filled his face with her kisses. Her lips increasing his hormone's level. He pulled her closer and making her weak in his love making. 

MORNING: 

Roli opened her eyes with a small yawn. Her eyes are red because of less sleep. She turned and saw her husband who was sleeping with his half of body above her and snuggling into her neck. She smiled,

"Good morning birthday boy!' said her ruffling his hairs. She moved away from him then took her saree in her hands and wrapped it roughly around her then moved inside the washroom. 

Roli went inside the kitchen to prepare a coffee for her darling. 

"Why you didn't wake me up roli?' she hears a sleepy tone from her back. She turned and spotted her Greek god with a bare upper body who coming towards her with an half closed eyes. She smiled and went near him. 

Sid hugged her and placed his chin in her left side shoulder and yawns. 

Roli caressed his hairs with a smile. 

"Chii bhai' 

Roli startled then moved away. They saw aditi was standing in front of them closing her eyes with palms. 

"Adiii!' he went near her with a smile meanwhile roli moved near her room to bring his t-shirt. 

"Maa..dad...' he smiles big. 

Roli came with his t-shirt then gave it to him. 

"Happy birthday bhai!' adi hugged him. Sid smiles,

"thank you baccha!' he thanked. "Happy birthday beta!' meena wished.

"Thank you maa!' he took her blessings. Everyone sat on the sofa...

"How did you come here?' he enquired hugging sujatha sideways. 

"actually we no interest no interest in coming here...your wife was hassling us and now we are here!' says adi an uninteresting tone. 

"Ahhhh!' cries aditi as Sid twisted her ear. 

"Kidding bhai...ahhh...leave!' cries her literally while others laughed. 

EVENING:

"prefect!' says her adjusting his well gelled hair. 

"So sir..go and rock the party!' roli said looked into his eyes..

"At least tell me naa yaar! Where is my gift?' he asks losing his patience. Roli chuckles,

"24, 25, and 26 (she counts her finger)....this is 26th time siddhant ji...told you right? Will reveal when you cut the cake!' she repeated the same dialogue from the morning. Sid took a breath.....

"Ja...I'm going!' he tries to use his weapon as he has expected roli held his hand and stopped him. Sid chuckles,

"what? leave' he pulled his hand from her. Roli went in front of him then clasped her hands around his neck. Sid hugged her by wrapping his hands around her waist. 

"My dear director...(he smiled) don't try to show your trick to me today.I will tell in the function only' she mocked pushed his hands away shocking. 

"Arrey!...'

"Go! Go! Your heroine..katrina,DP, alia are waiting for you!...Goooo!' says her literally pushed him out of the room. Sid was amazed with her behaviour actually she wasn't bold like this in front of him. Roli closed the door and leaned on it. She bites her nails with a smile and closed her eyes thinking about his funny shocking face. 

Roli descending in the stairs waving her eyes to find the birthday boy. And finally, 

She spotted him who was talking with his celebrity friends. Aditi went near her,

"Everything is ready bhabi!' she informed. Roli nodded her head...

She went to the stage....

"Good evening everyone!' 

Everyone heard her voice and turned that side. Sid furrows up his eyebrows...he found his shy girl was standing in front of the big crowd holding the Mike. 

"Thank you very much for accepting my invitation by mail and coming here' she thanked. Sid now understood what she did yesterday evening. 

"Today...July 22nd...the most precious day to me!...My life's birthday (Sid smiled)...'

"I can tell you with a pride...I'm the luckiest girl in the world as I have a partner like my siddhant ji....who loves me more than his life (she looked at him while sid nodded his head)..cares me so much even when he's not beside me...does anyone love me more than my siddhant ji? My answer is....A BIG NOO! No one can love me like him!..does I love him more than anyone?(she paused whilst others were waiting for her answer) I don't know Siddhant ji but...I love you more than myself!  (Sid's eyes are welled up involuntary)....whenever I try to love you more than you...you always beat me up and your love goes ahead every minute. This is your first birthday after our marriage...so, was thinking myself to give you a gift which it should be express how much I love you! Unfortunately I didn't get such a gift....but I have a surprise for you hope it would reflect my love on you a little bit....' finished her signalling something to aditi.  Sid exhales as tears was scrolling down on his cheeks whilst the hall was went numb because of her beautiful love express. Adi gave a small gift box to roli. She opened the top then started taking steps towards her life,

"Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!!

Happy birthday to my dear PAPA! (Sid gasped in idyllic and sobs silently)

Roli reached him then placed the box in his hand. Sid looks down and spotted a pair of small pink boots..He took it out then hugged it close to his chest. 

Happy birthday to you!' sings roli enjoying his happy face. This is what she wanted!!! Sid couldn't control himself he burst into happy tears and threw himself in her shoulder and hugged her tightly. The place was shaken because of people's loud clap sound. 

"I love you! I love you so much!' he weeps in her shoulder like a small baby. She broke the hug and looked him With a emotional smile,

"You like it?' asked her though she knew the answer very well. He joined his forehead with hers,

"The best gift in my life!' confessed  him rubbing his nose with her. They smiles and hugged each other. 

"If you guys are done shall we cut the cake!' natasha disturbed the love birds. They broke the hug...

Roli took him near the cake table...

Sid held her hand with his then cut the cake. Roli took a small piece then fed him and sid took two pieces in his hand and fed her twice for her and his child. 

"Thank you honey' He hugged her sideways and kissed her hairs. 

Soon the place was filled with a blessings and wishes for rosid to live a peaceful and beautiful life with their little  one.

Edited by sarah24998 - 4 years ago

Awwww super os di machii. It's really awesome. Naughty Sid . Blush Blush Machii πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. Wow super birthday gift to sid . Just awesome Machi 😘😘😘. Now eagerly waiting for more works form u baby 😘😘😘.

Amazing machii omg Lovely update Sarah nailedπŸ˜‰ it ...baby cute romance β€οΈ that breathing exercises πŸ€£was outstanding lol then birthday gift given by roli was osm !!!!!!!!!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† whole os was blush blush πŸ˜‰ 

And am waiting for my favourite ff update ASAP MACHII can't wait to read it ..................πŸ˜†

Amazing update... Naughty sid... Roli surprise was so super... 

What a way to announce the baby. So cute.

An adorable shot!!!! And ya, even I was waiting for the epilogue of ss. This is the best ending it could have and you've done a good job. Absolutely loved it!!! And the birthday gift was precious! Rosid are as usual rocked! Loved it! 

Incredible OS! thanks for the pm 

Awesome yaar sarah . Noughty Sid . πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ You always prove me right with your writing . I give you right tag , you are a best writer and romantic queen . Very sorry sarah for late commenting as I'm also in same situation like himani .πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Originally posted by Tania_rosid

Awesome yaar sarah . Noughty Sid . πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ You always prove me right with your writing . I give you right tag , you are a best writer and romantic queen . Very sorry sarah for late commenting as I'm also in same situation like himani .πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
really? Nice dear!!! Congratulations😍

Awwwww that was so cute the best birthday gift for sid he cried like a baby awww no gift can beat that one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ loved it rosid romantic scenes was so passionate πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ loved it naughty sid & shy roli & the birthday speech was so emotional 😒😒 loved it loved it loved it super duper awesome thanks for dedicating it to me crazy 😍😍  love you 😘😘

Edited by himani_692 - 4 years ago