Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Its Over! - KuKu SS Ch. 2 updated

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys, 

Here is a first part of my new KuKu story, please leave your comments and reviews and let me know if you would like me to continue. 

Chapter 1- Moved on?

*Flashback*

“Ma, please I can’tstay here anymore, please mujhe Nanchak ke saath jaane do”. Kuhu begged her mom,with tears forming in her eyes. The rest of the Maheshwari watched the motherdaughter duo struggling with their emotions.

“Nahin, Kuhu, maintujhe akela nahi chod sakti, aur ab yeh sab hone ke baad toh bilkul nahi”Varsha replied.

“Maa mein akeli nahi hun, Nanchak hai, aur main woh purani waali jhali Kuhu nahi ki kamzor pad jaau,please Maa again main yahan rahi toh shayad move on na kar paaun, please Maa,mujhe thoda time chahiye, space chahiye apne liye!”. Kuhu begged further, asshe felt tear rolling down her eyes. Mishti walked up to her and held her bythe shoulders.

“please Varsha Auntyisse jaane dijiye, aap apni beti ko khush hote huye dekhna chaati hai, yaar phir baar baar apne past ke baare sochte huyi”. Mishti questioned Varsha, Kuhu looked at her and gave her a small smile, thanks to all the emotional drama in their lives by the Rajvansh, they understood that they actually cared about each other more than they would ever say.

“Okay, fine jaao,likin tujhe promise karna padega ki jab mein kahun tu waapis aa jayegi”. Varsha said as she hugged her daughter.

“I promise, Maa”, Kuhu whispered, but she wasn’t sure when she would be strong enough to come backhere.

“of course aageygi Aunty, 3 mahine baad hi aayegi, meri aur Abir ki shaadi pe”. Mishti said excitedly,Kuhu smiled and nodded her head. She was genuinely happy that Mishti and Abir have gotten back together, they made a great Jodi and truly loved each other.

*Flashback ends*

“Kuhu, hello earth to Kuhu!”. Kuhu snapped out of her thoughts, she looked at the beautiful viewoutside and realized where she was in London working as an event coordinator.She had come so far in the past month.

“Aditi, Hi umhm SorryI was lost in my thoughts”. Kuhu replied as she walked towards her co-worker.

“clearly, anyways,Misha was asking if you have planned everything for the corporate meeting”.Aditi asked?

“Yes, we are holding is Hotel Hilton’s Garden view area, Mr. Sander’s will be happy he likes to keep his meetings to be casual”, Kuhu said as she grabbed her files and purse.

“I will check it out in the evening to make sure everything is in its place”. Kuhu waved her bye as she headed home. She had been living at Nanchak’s house. He has been out on a conference himself for the next few days so she was had the place to herself, which she didn’t mind. Don’t get her wrong she loved Nanchak but he was an elder brother,who was always concerned with her wellbeing, he always asked her if she was okay, and frankly she didn’t know what she was. She was happy to be doing a job she liked, but whether her life was fulfilled she didn’t know.

“Nanko, Nanko kya rahahai yaar?” Abir asked as he walked into Kunal’s room, he saw Kunal who was sitting on his bed, quickly shove something under his bed.

“Kya hua bhai?” Kunal asked.

“arrey teri flight mis hojayegi its already 10:00am, aur tu ready bhi nahi hai”. Abir said frustratedly.

“Ofo bhai I still have30 minutes, aur mujhe tyaar hone mein sirf 5 minute lagenge” Kunal said gettingoff his bed and walking toward his closet to retrieve his suit.

“Aur waise bhi aap mujhe kab se kaam ke liye push karne lage ho, aapko toh hamesha yahi problem thi ki main workaholic hun, aur aaj zabardasti mujhe London wali meeting ke liye bhej rahe ho, Maa bhi toh jaa sakti hai yeh deal final karne ke liye”Kunal whined.

“Isliye push kar raha hun ki atleast jab tu kaam pe hota hai toh, depress nahi hota, nahi toh ghar pehtoh tera yeh devdas wala chehra dekhna padeta hai!” Abir said jokingly, Kunal shook his head looked at his reflection in the mirror, he did look like a devdas, he hadn’t shaved his beard in a week.

“Ab jaldi kar!” Abirsaid, Kunal walked into the bathroom Abir quickly walked over to Kunal’s bed and pulled out whatever he shoved under the bed, it was photo of Kuhu, Abir gave a sad smile. It sucked that when he had gotten his love, his brother had lost his, but it was Kunal’s own fault. He wished Kunal had understood love before the divorce drama happened, but who kehte hain na pyaar ki kadar tabhi hoti hai jab woh tumhare paas nahi hota.

Abir looked at the photo, she looked so full of life and the last memory he had of her was when she left this house in tears.”I am sorry bro, likin main technically tumhara promise nahi toda, maine Nanko nahi bataya ki tum Kahan ho, likin usse tumahri taraf zaroor bhej raha hun, kyunki tumari Kuhuness ke bina woh adhura hai, yeh ghar adhura hai”. Abir smiled and put the photo frame back on the table whereit belonged, just as Kunal walked out.

They exchanged glances and knew what the other was thinking, after all they were brothers not boned by blood but by love.

“Ready?” Abir asked.

“yeah!” Kunal said as he grabbed his luggage and threw a last glance at Kuhu’s picture. 

❤️Riya

Edited by lopli - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful. Please continue 😊

Anonymous_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesum

Waiting for their meet

Do continue

aquaHP thumbnail

Loved it!! Would love to see where you take it!

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Heya...

Really loved reading the first chapter...

Beautifully written❤️

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter...

Please update soon...

Thank you ❤️

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice! Would love to read how you take it forward.

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

J’adore 😍 

Can’t wait for the next part

Anonymous_87 thumbnail

Is this story ever going to be upated dear

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anonymous_87

Is this story ever going to be upated dear

Hi dear, I have the second part written just need to review it. I will try to upload it tomorrow.

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: lopli

Hi dear, I have the second part written just need to review it. I will try to upload it tomorrow.

Yay! Will be waiting!