Tujhse Hai Raabta

Queries and Confusion regarding the Current track of Raabta

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

1.Why Anu has started behaving like a rude Mother- in - law. She can keep mum and behave normally . Why she is giving Madhuri the wrong notion of being regressive.

2. Why Sarthak is hiding the truth to Anu. Telling about Riddhi by taking her in a separate place can mitigate their misunderstanding 

3. Where the hell is Swara? Things are happening in the house and she is absent as usual.

4. Why the makers have stop giving Kaka and Kalyani scns . They have been an excellent father - daughter jodi .

5. Kalyani had hide Atul" s death truth and other vital facts to her ill mom then why did she say the truth of Malhar to her. She could have casually show her a picture saying that this is Malharji and Madhuri could have pointed out him as the saviour.

6. How did Atharav freed himself from the chains .They were quite heavy .

7.They were supposed to show Swaratharava lovestory ! Will they do that ?

8. Why did Kalyani wear her Mangalsutra? I know we all want him to make her wear that ....still it is quite unnatural for her not wearing it.

9. The makers are supposed to show a nightmare and Accident sequence as per as the promo  . Did they remember it?

10. Malhar had sent Atharava to Mrntal hospital , i presume he had gained his memory back then and now he is acting . What do u think?

11.Who is Sarkar? Chances of Atharav being that is high , because he is the one who always wanted to malign Malhar" s dignity . He never wanted to kill him . Inflicting pain in him by torruring his loved ones and rupturing his dignity is his favourite pass time .

He is crazy and so he can act like being kidnapped and he can even wear bomb jacket. Aise risks lena use pasand hai , only thing is that he is scared of Fire .

I know Precaps are misleading . Yesterday" s precap was very shocking . Tell me what u think about this queries ? Comment and feeback needed .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

My takes on 2-3 things I can tell

Anu Madhuri ko dekh ke spiteful ho jathe he. As malhar said in one epi one can vent anger only on the person whom she thinks is hers and Anu is a kind of doing that especially she heard yesterday that I haven't told aayi also but I am telling u this and that sentence hurt her more who came to share her secret with kalyani. So bas she though ok maa nahi hu na Mei saas huna like a kind of momentary anger thatsall. She can't behave normally infront of Madhuri thatsall.

Then today epi kalyani will show malhars pic to Madhuri and she will recognise him as per sbb. She will give a black cloth and then will forget everything else and can't be of more help and that black cloth I think kallu will use . She may make DP sniff it and reach the place but I think only athu will be retrieved.

Athu memmory patha nahi but he being naxal leader chance is just less than 2 percent and if he is really then he wouldn't have revealed his real self at this point I believe. Because there are too many naxal people a huge amount of funding is required to run it .atharva has no money no power no contacts now it is not easy for him to maintain this well equiped network. Sarkar seems to have professional venegance than personal one. Then hum ek din Mei team leader nahi ban sakthe such oragansiations ka it takes time to muster the gang and athu never had time to create such a group as he was mentally ill atleast until the mental hospital epi. Then again sarkar want realese of other naxals I think that man is mobilizing an army for some greater dhamaka possible on 26 Jan and athrava baapat is not that dangerous afterall he is coward who is afraid of malhar at the he end of the day and he won't make a come back unless or until he has something strong to beat malhar or keep him controlled and that according to me is going to be swara and not this naxal idea

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I assume promo is just over exasperated version to say that in future Kalyani will face a situation where she has to choose between Aai and Madhuri. It is not an actual scene where she has to drive a car and save only one. 

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

1.Why Anu has started behaving like a rude Mother- in - law. She can keep mum and behave normally . Why she is giving Madhuri the wrong notion of being regressive.

2. Why Sarthak is hiding the truth to Anu. Telling about Riddhi by taking her in a separate place can mitigate their misunderstanding 

3. Where the hell is Swara? Things are happening in the house and she is absent as usual.

4. Why the makers have stop giving Kaka and Kalyani scns . They have been an excellent father - daughter jodi .

5. Kalyani had hide Atul" s death truth and other vital facts to her ill mom then why did she say the truth of Malhar to her. She could have casually show her a picture saying that this is Malharji and Madhuri could have pointed out him as the saviour.

6. How did Atharav freed himself from the chains .They were quite heavy .

7.They were supposed to show Swaratharava lovestory ! Will they do that ?

8. Why did Kalyani wear her Mangalsutra? I know we all want him to make her wear that ....still it is quite unnatural for her not wearing it.

9. The makers are supposed to show a nightmare and Accident sequence as per as the promo  . Did they remember it?

10. Malhar had sent Atharava to Mrntal hospital , i presume he had gained his memory back then and now he is acting . What do u think?

11.Who is Sarkar? Chances of Atharav being that is high , because he is the one who always wanted to malign Malhar" s dignity . He never wanted to kill him . Inflicting pain in him by torruring his loved ones and rupturing his dignity is his favourite pass time .

He is crazy and so he can act like being kidnapped and he can even wear bomb jacket. Aise risks lena use pasand hai , only thing is that he is scared of Fire .

I know Precaps are misleading . Yesterday" s precap was very shocking . Tell me what u think about this queries ? Comment and feeback needed .

Anu is getting insecure with madhuri, she is thinking that madhu will snatch kalyani from her and about atharva only one thing i say titli di that he is acting from the beginning to get a chance to seek revenge from Kalma 

And now only CVS can give answers about left questions 

Btw how are you? 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am fine . Love u DK26 ji!

Naidak thumbnail

Atharva is acting from the beginning. He never ever lost his mind.... Just pretence. I am sure Ashavari and Malhar's dad are part of the game too supporting Ahir. Now coming to Madhuri being alive... It's utter ridiculous. The CVs have followed the other shows. How can it be possible that she is alive?  How can Kalyani believe it.... Being so educated take it that it's Madhuri. It was clearly shown that she fell off the fifth floor or so and in blood. She was dead and then the funeral..... it was Atul or Kalyani who lit the pyre. Then how come she is alive. I still feel it is Rachit who have brought in Madhuri...because he is the only one who knew about the conversations between Kalyani n Madhuri. Though Malhar saw her and recognised her.... But can this possible. 

Maybe she is being planted by Rachit.... He has money, business si he can definitely fund the Naxal. No wonder he is always around Kalyani, he hardly tried to stop Ahir when he was a driver, he is the one to give the bear to Pillu.. With hidden camera. That Naxal head is none other than Rachit who wants to destroy Malhar.. That's why he took Kalyani's trust. This Madhuri is the lookalike of earlier Madhuri.