Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is nobody in the mood to discuss episodes anymore? 

Its seems the forum morale has dropped due to the show and no one is even willing to discuss episodes even the parts not including Gunjan? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lagta sirf tum aur mein sar patak patak ke episodes dekh rehe hein. That's why no one is discussing episodes. I haven't even seen write-ups. And to be honest, I can't even think of anything to discuss instead of just complaining. Only one thought comes to mind after watching recent episodes, bhagwan (CVs) utha le Gunjan ko. Koi bhi bahana kar ke tapka dal. Now that everyone is trying to sympathize with the bechari, even Shrivastavs are unbearable. Can't stand Pari trying to be mahaan and emotionally guilt Yogi either. So what does that leave to watch? Everyone is ruined. 😡 We'll see, maybe I can comment something on today's episode after I watch it. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I always saw IIM for the family and Yogi. I am never completely vested with the lead pair. I wish it was YoRi but now that it is YoJan, I want to see what happens next. I just want Pari to move away and think about her life. It makes no sense for her to be connected with Yogi and his family after Yogi is married. No girl would do that. 

Anyway- Yogi should at least try to work the marriage. Even after a year, if the relationship doesn't work- then think about other options. 

As for the answer to the question, I would love to discuss the show as a whole and not just YoRi. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok, watched the episode. No Gunjan, thank god. Neha is a good friend. Itni jaldi Prakash ko akal aayega, umeed nahin thi. Lekin koi enjoyment nahin aaya. Zara aur suffer karta. Koi pachtava nahin hain usko, sab nakli hain. He has learned to shed crocodile tears from his bestie. Lmao, glad no one was buying his fake apology. Kusum was absolutely right, he is still doing Shiv and Gunjan jaap. And now everyone will push YoJan full force, because they have "no choice".🤢 Look, maybe Yogi could've accepted Gunjan, lekin pyaar insaano se hota hain, robots se nahin. Maybe Yogi can accept her as a weird roommate he occasionally has to make small talk with. 😆Kusum has also asked sacrifice from Pari and tells her to stop meeting Yogi. Thank goodness that's all she said, because I was about to get real mad at Kusum if she too manipulated Pari and roped her into some far-fetched plan. Ugh, Kabir extra-marital affair about to start. For the sake of guilting Yogi and Pari let's start butchering all characters one by one. Immediately after dealing with financial loss and baby, Kabir thought an affair would be the best stress relief. ðŸ¤£ I had complained during the abortion track that it wasn't resolved satisfyingly as Kabir wasn't shown apologizing to his wife for disrespecting her and denying her consent. I wondered how KaSha can have a good relationship this way. Looks like I was right. I don't know if Nisha will abort because of this or because there seems to be trouble in the pregnancy. Either way KaSha is f***ed. And Kabir, who hates his father with a passion and was afraid of ending up like him, eagerly starts an affair. Yep, makes perfect sense. ðŸ¤“ Message to society, no matter how you were raised you will never escape the sins of your parents. You will turn out just like them. 🤪All this adds up to one thing, no YoRi scenes for a while and plenty of YoJan trying to come close to each other. ðŸ¤” Chalo, kal phir iss show se pit na hain. Ab sirf pitain naseeb hogi. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

There is nothing to discuss... 

Gunjan crying.. 

Shrishtvas forcing Yogi...

Shrishtvas trying to pacify gunjan

Yogi still meeting pari 

Yori crying

Surijit and bablu trying to advise Yogi.. 

Shiv and seema drama

And the cycle goes on... 

Nothing meaningful is happening to discuss .... 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I always saw IIM for the family and Yogi. I am never completely vested with the lead pair. I wish it was YoRi but now that it is YoJan, I want to see what happens next. I just want Pari to move away and think about her life. It makes no sense for her to be connected with Yogi and his family after Yogi is married. No girl would do that. 

Anyway- Yogi should at least try to work the marriage. Even after a year, if the relationship doesn't work- then think about other options. 

As for the answer to the question, I would love to discuss the show as a whole and not just YoRi. 

I see what you mean. But when you invest so much time and emotion into this, the importance of the show rises. Also the show is based on Yogi, his love life and family. So discussing the show as a whole is discussing what I just mentioned. There is no show without Yogi's love life, its the major plot. 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Any update about today's episode ?

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I read WU of every episode 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I toh now change the channel even they try to show the promo..😖

Don’t know what is in cvs mind so I don’t want to waste my half working , stressed out brain more in venting out my anger.😆

So I don’t discuss it anymore.

I was reading all comments on insta no one is happy with the ongoings. Even on writer’s insta everyone was complaining him that you are sending the wrong message out.
But cvs hai ki sunta nahi..