#puttwi.....ek baar phir

This time I'm gonna cry for sure 😭

Sach mein aakhri baar 😭

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

YHM to sambhal nahi paaye aur aab chaale YHC barbaad karne...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Unhone YHM 5 saal sambhala hai! Without separate shots,without extensive use of dupes koi sambhalke dikhade fir baat karenge! But hardluck i dnt think YHC will last that long!

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

YHM to sambhal nahi paaye aur aab chaale YHC barbaad karne...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Haan 5 saal to un 'New Gen ' ne sambhala hai naa Yhm ko naake kal keh aye hue Ishra DivAn ne😳🤢

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dmug

Unhone YHM 5 saal sambhala hai! Without separate shots,without extensive use of dupes koi sambhalke dikhade fir baat karenge! But hardluck i dnt think YHC will last that long!

Yhc might be finite series as star us testing option as it does not want non performance itv to go more....if trp is low yhc will shut within ,6 months...

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Where exactly did Divyanka say that she is going to shoot with KP for YHC? I didn’t see her mentioning that in the One the way to Naigaon’ video. 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Yhc might be finite series as star us testing option as it does not want non performance itv to go more....if trp is low yhc will shut within ,6 months...

YHC seems like a decent show. A lot of stuff copied from YHM and some more elements from various films. TBH, it is much better than the YHM we have been served for the past 1 year. I guess it will at least get that 1.3 that YHM has been getting these days. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Where exactly did Divyanka say that she is going to shoot with KP for YHC? I didn’t see her mentioning that in the One the way to Naigaon’ video. 

See this

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6XF4xBhp9C/

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

YHC seems like a decent show. A lot of stuff copied from YHM and some more elements from various films. TBH, it is much better than the YHM we have been served for the past 1 year. I guess it will at least get that 1.3 that YHM has been getting these days. 

Na I bet for a week it might be there but next it will not..

Hence EKTA will use divan again n again in yhc .

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

YHM ran for six years and that's a pretty long time. You can't have a top notch story for so long. The best thing is that it ended really well. The message stayed intact of nature vs nurture. 

All said and done, this new show just started and every show starts with a bang. If it continues to give its audience a good story even after six months and after, then I'll say its good. 

Those initial nine months of Mohabbatein have raised my expectations from Hindi television to a very large extent. 

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Other than hogging limelight, it won't achieve anything in the new show. Who knows the old audience watching the new show might think that the dupes are performing as usual. 

YHC isn't very good but it's obviously better than last 1.5 years YHM. Let's keep it that way.