Patiala Babes

Patiala Babes Rewatch: Episode 18 - Hanuman Singh's dhain si entry

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Babita and Minnie are still looking for their own place, and end up in Khatri's office. Babita's about to faint so Minnie rushes out to get her something to drink, reluctantly leaving her alone in his office. 

In the meantime, Khatri tries to get close to her and grabs her by the hand. 

Minnie walks in right then and beats him up, dragging him out to the streets. The police arrive and arrest both of them, while a frantic Babita runs behind the police car. 

At the police station Khatri asks Lala where his Sir Sahab is, to which Lala replies that he's on his way.

Then comes the dhain si entry, Inspector Hanuman Singh walking in with all his swag. In a jovial mood, he asks Khatri, who turns out to be from his neighborhood, what happened. He finds it hard to believe that a school-going girl like Minnie could have beaten up Khatri to this extent and also asks her why she did so. 

Upon finding out the reason, the smile vanishes from his face and we the audience are left wondering how things will play out. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kahan hain Sab? Miss old members here 😒

Waise, I haven’t watched any of these earlier episodes. Man hi nahi kiya, just the feeling how it all ended is just 😭

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

I also wonder where everyone is...

Have they lost patience or interest?'

Finally HS' entry episode is here but no one's around. I guess it's also because of the holiday period. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am back😳 was a little busy the past few days but HS ki entry ho aur main na rahi aisa ho kaise sakta hai 😉...the entry music when HS enters seemed like he will be  a caricature of a character but man what did it finally turn out to be 😳

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I also wonder where everyone is...

Have they lost patience or interest?'

Finally HS' entry episode is here but no one's around. I guess it's also because of the holiday period. 

Kids sick, no sleep, school holidays started here to so more ppl to busy, holidays coming up so cooking like a catering service lol.... I will try to rewatch maybe tonight 😁 i loved that episode, especially how hs talked to khatri who at this point is also the neighborhood president i guess🤣🤣🤣 he's putting khatri in place so nicely. Babita should have filed a fir at this point already, then we wouldn't havr had so much mess to watch later. I can get HS's disappointment with her totally. 

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Me here after ages ... Heard that many things have happened on the show. But I'm always a fan for the initial days of the show ans of course our Hannie❤️

HS's superb entry into the mother daughter's life was such an amazing phase of this show. Missssss them like hell now.... I'm game to watch and discuss about the old episodes any day. 😳

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Btw is PB getting telecasted again in some other channel? Unaware of where. Lemme know guys. 

inlieu thumbnail

No idea if it's being telecast elsewhere. 

Itsflora thumbnail

Couldn’t stop myself at 18,so watched epi 19 too.

Had to watch our HS ka dhain sa idea of putting khatri in jail....

Hayeee.that veer balika award❤️❤️

My Hannie was so organic.  

Itsflora thumbnail

Couldn’t stop myself at 18,so watched epi 19 too.

Had to watch our HS ka dhain sa idea of putting khatri in jail....

Hayeee.that veer balika award❤️❤️

My Hannie was so organic.