Yeh Hai Chahatein WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 1 - Page 120

Posted: 3 years ago

Yeh I guess but atleast 1 should come out yaar just so maybe rudra feeling starts opening up more patanahi kya hoga agein lol but I'm loving this couple I always wake up early to watch them lol 😛

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Today's episode

Aww

RuShaNsh ❤️

LOL Ahanna and Mishka

Rudraksh is very good❤️

he even changed bedsheet and Saaransh's pant👍🏼

Both RuSha hide truth so they will not be worried ❤️

LOL Preesha threw pillows 😆

RuSha discussing Saaransh's bed wettimg issue was good scene, sane conversation 👍🏼

Saaransh hiding it and RuSha determined to talk to him

LOL Ahanna and Mishka instigating society members😆

Ahanna praising that lady😆

RuSha talking to Saaransh

Rudraksh is⭐️❤️, he took stand for Preesha❤️

social message 

Meri patni and mera beta❤️

AbrarGun/RuSha 😍😍😍 

Hey yaar I love your posts poori episode Samajh ajata hai 

Why do u thnk saraansh is bed wetting?? I thnk not cuz hes scared but cuz he was kidnapped he must have done it a few times so it's become a habit for him and he just does it without realising it hes just too scared to go bathroom nw in the middle of the nght on his own

I feel at least Yuvraj being the murderer truth and also his evil side can increase the Trp ratings. 

Rajeev Mahima love story and saransh birth truth can be dragged and shown later on gradually

Edited by murdeshwar.maya - 3 years ago

Originally posted by murdeshwar.maya

I feel at least Yuvraj being the murderer truth and also his evil side can increase the Trp ratings. 

Rajeev Mahima love story and saransh birth truth can be dragged and shown later on gradually

It’s quite the opposite imo. They will stretch Yuvraj truth the longest. And I don’t think it would be out until Preesha finally sees the bad guy that he is. For now maybe they can at least show Rudr learning that Preesha didn’t have an affair with Rajeev and that it was Rajeev and Mahima who were in love. 

That seems like smaller a revelation among the two.

Originally posted by aishasully1993

Why do u thnk saraansh is bed wetting?? I thnk not cuz hes scared but cuz he was kidnapped he must have done it a few times so it's become a habit for him and he just does it without realising it hes just too scared to go bathroom nw in the middle of the nght on his own

Thank you 

May be

But he is scared due to that incident

RuSha are together, more important ❤️

Originally posted by aishasully1993

It’s the trauma I guess. It’s not just about being scared to go to the washroom. The kid prolly doesn’t realise it when he is doing it and does only later when he wakes up. 

Quite an unexpected episode today! Again no exclusive RuSha scene but quarantine period is over thank god 😂

Such a time leap! So much over one episode. 

Ru standing up for pree ❤️

RuSha tackled the problem of saransh’s bed wetting & we don’t have to worry anymore why mishka was dressed as preee! 😂

They did a skit 😂😂😂😂ru’s acting😂😂😂also Ahaana being pushed to the floor 😂😂😂

Ru and saransh bond ❤️saransh is clearly becoming from a mommy’s boy to daddy’s boy 

Okay now that so much drama is over, waiting for them to start focusing on Ru& pree 😅

I quickly skimmed through the epi

basically they passed the quarantine days trying to get saransh to stop his bed wetting then consulted a doc and then ru got ahana and mish lol to play pree and niketan in costumes lol to reenact the incident and saransh basically told his fears etc So the whole mish and ahana in costumes was for this lol pree is out of the bubble lol

I cant believe those two agreed to this but they are acting nice lol

tom ahana and vasu fight over the necklace and ahana vows revenge again lol and then she tells rusha saranshs admission got cancelled lol