Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

Yah what's not to be happy !

We have a happy ending wala fan-fiction of RK atlast.

Here Krishna doesn't leave yashoda,nand.

Radha Krishna get married without her divorcing Ayan.

Krishna saves 16008 women, makes same numbered clones of him and gift them each.

He himself spends every night in the jhula doing raas, playing holi with his wife radha. While sakhi Rukmini is busy making 99 braids in her own hair and magically making pencil sketches using brush and water color.

Yoshoda, nand, RK, balram-revati, 16008 sakhi and 16008 clones, ugrapad, ugrasen, redeemed ja-ku-an, akrur-----EVERYONE LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN DWARKA. !!!!!! What's not to love !!!!!

I am loving this mcdonald style

It's finger licking good kfc style

and 'behenji, itne paise me itna hi milega, lena hai toh lo nehi toh rasta maapo ' swastik style ❤️

🤣

I really like you.

You're so funny.

ReadLo thumbnail

🤣

Actually I enjoyed their reunion with nand-yashoda. They are already not showing the real thing. So if we are bound to get a new fan fiction then why not something that feels good. But instead they kept giving us Ay-ja-ku-ug romancing kans. Kribal as dyut in barsana is way more acceptable to me than that. Fan fictions are meant to give the cheery feelings that the real tragic story doesn't. So, so be it. If not the real thing, then atleast something jolly and pleasant !

I would have preferred Mallika to play Rumini, since we don't see much of her, it wouldn't have bothered me, knowing that the show is called RadhaKrishna, they're not going to put Rukmini in the foreground.

However, I can't say what he plans to do next.

I have a bad feeling. Radha seemed really upset when Krishna said he's getting married. 

On the other hand, I have a really hard time with the fact that they will get married (if the resumes decide to do so) after Ayan has broken off their marriage bond, even in public they remain husband and wife...

Well, we'll see tomorrow and next week what he plans to show us...

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I think Krishna is talking about Arjun. I don't see what Rukmini has to do with the continuation of Krishna and Balram's path (especially in the series...) ! The pre-cap makes us think that Krishna is going to marry Rukmini, I just hope they won't play with our nerves again like with the big promo for the last fiasco with the Radha and Ayan wedding ... 

On the other hand sorry, but I can't stand Rukmini's character, I hope she will stay in the background. The head doesn't fit and worse I feel no affinity with her...

I felt sorry for Radha when Krishna refused to tell him what he was talking about and asked him to promise to always put Barsana before him. I can understand her when she reproaches him for being unfair, especially since she tells him everything. After we understand Krishna too, there remains Narayan, he can't tell Radha everything.

Well, the episode was good, but I'm moving Rukmini's parts forward...

Agreed to everything you said except only one thing-----you put Rukmini on fast forward but i put her on mute and look at my phone during her part because I watched it in TV. That's the only difference. 😆

When Radha felt sad i was like----- chill girl ! You have no idea about the whole picture of whatever he has hidden from you.

Hint: Your hubby attempted multiple murders on your baba and villagers. Your FIL knew about that. Krishna knew about both of that before your marriage and this is only about 3% of what he has been hiding from you. Calm down !!

About wedding----

Yes. This time it will happen. The promo said---- do you know that lord Brahma acted as a priest in Radha Krishna's wedding ?

And the answer is yes---I have heard that story. Even there's a temple in Vrindavan named 'RK wedding place'.

The last time they hyped the RK marriage which was arranged by their respective parents are nowhere in the scriptures or folklores. That was the product of their own. But this is existing. So in the precap, the bride to be he is talking about is Radha. It's for sure.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

Doesn't the drag and drop feature work in IF ? I am dragging a picture from laptop and dropping here. Not working. I even tried copy pasting and compressing. Not working. Is the only way that annoying way which is via some 3rd site ?😡

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

Agreed to everything you said except only one thing-----you put Rukmini on fast forward but i put her on mute and look at my phone during her part because I watched it in TV. That's the only difference. 😆

When Radha felt sad i was like----- chill girl ! You have no idea about the whole picture of whatever he has hidden from you.

Hint: Your hubby attempted multiple murders on your baba and villagers. Your FIL knew about that. Krishna knew about both of that before your marriage and this is only about 3% of what he has been hiding from you. Calm down !!

About wedding----

Yes. This time it will happen. The promo said---- do you know that lord Brahma acted as a priest in Radha Krishna's wedding ?

And the answer is yes---I have heard that story. Even there's a temple in Vrindavan named 'RK wedding place'.

The last time they hyped the RK marriage which was arranged by their respective parents are nowhere in the scriptures or folklores. That was the product of their own. But this is existing. So in the precap, the bride to be he is talking about is Radha. It's for sure.

Yes, I think he's talking about Radha too. He had his mischievous smile on his face.

But I, in spite of the fact that they've decided to get married... 

To be honest, I find it too weird... lol...

Radha is already married, then marries Krishna (even Krishna knows that Radha has been his since the dawn of time) and then after that he's going to get a multiple wife, I'm really struggling lol

So by marrying Radha first he's paving the way for the next wives.

Red: You're absolutely right, but we're doing this, but she doesn't know that, so it's normal for her to react like this. Both are right on their own.

stormborn thumbnail

Yes, I think he's talking about Radha too. He had his mischievous smile on his face.

But I, in spite of the fact that they've decided to get married... 

To be honest, I find it too weird... lol...

Radha is already married, then marries Krishna (even Krishna knows that Radha has been his since the dawn of time) and then after that he's going to get a multiple wife, I'm really struggling lol

So by marrying Radha first he's paving the way for the next wives.

Red: You're absolutely right, but we're doing this, but she doesn't know that, so it's normal for her to react like this. Both are right on their own.

red: I too felt bad for her. I was more of venting my own frustrations. I simple can't get over the fact that the whole ayan clan remained unpunished and unexposed. Specially the great Ugrapad. This still irks me sometimes. Specially in today like scenarios when Radha shows her immense trust on Krishna and assumes him to be transparent as well. I don't get why even after all the dashavatara stories, she can't know about their divine selves.

Anyway, the struggle you talked about ? Is it about Krishna being polyandrous or something else ?

ReadLo thumbnail

red: I too felt bad for her. I was more of venting my own frustrations. I simple can't get over the fact that the whole ayan clan remained unpunished and unexposed. Specially the great Ugrapad. This still irks me sometimes. Specially in today like scenarios when Radha shows her immense trust on Krishna and assumes him to be transparent as well. I don't get why even after all the dashavatara stories, she can't know about their divine selves.

Anyway, the struggle you talked about ? Is it about Krishna being polyandrous or something else ?

Likewise, bad people continue to walk around with impunity.

Today Krishna talked about how Ayan is proud, but that's not all he is! And as for Ugrapat, I can't stand him especially when he attacks Krishna, I just want to hit him.

Struggle?  I didn't mention it.

stormborn thumbnail

Likewise, bad people continue to walk around with impunity.

Today Krishna talked about how Ayan is proud, but that's not all he is! And as for Ugrapat, I can't stand him especially when he attacks Krishna, I just want to hit him.

Struggle?  I didn't mention it.

I meant this. 

Beating Ayan black and blue ..... sounds like a plan !!!

Sutapasima thumbnail

A filler episode 

Radha comes to know Krishn is getting married ... but to whom ??that's a mystery even for Radha herself .BalRev vivaha  postponed for 8 months as no shubh muhurat present ..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Doesn't the drag and drop feature work in IF ? I am dragging a picture from laptop and dropping here. Not working. I even tried copy pasting and compressing. Not working. Is the only way that annoying way which is via some 3rd site ?😡

What I do is ..I upload them on twitter thru phone ..then copy  n paste into IF from twitter