Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Eternal Love CC # 6 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Viswasruti

When Krishna Priya squeezed my sons' cheeks with her fond love, I misunderstood that it was Stormborn who did it and thanked herπŸ˜ƒ! For that Krishna reminded me of the fact, and I acknowledged her love with a Muvah. It is as simple as that !!❀️

No worries dear .. you are like Yashoda here n your two munchkins Bal Krishn n young Balram β€οΈ

Originally posted by stormborn

Is it just me or  Rukmini is characterized as a spoilt bratty princess here !!?? 

I never noticed before how hideous her makeup is !!!!! Are The Pandavas and Draupadi gonna be the same !!!??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Simple yaar since all the asurs  are done with ..their makeup  artist has been allotted the makeup  of Krishna's  8 wives n pandavas too ...so expect all of them.to look hideous πŸ€£

I am watching after soooo long in TV and that's why excited and live telecasting my feelings πŸ˜³

How are you Storm? Still normal??So happy!!

Image result for Krishna radha on the bank of river yamuna

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Simple yaar since all the asurs  are done with ..their makeup  artist has been allotted the makeup  of Krishna's  8 wives n pandavas too ...so expect all of them.to look hideous πŸ€£

πŸ€£πŸ€£Suta,  it seems you are at your comic sense best!πŸ‘

πŸ€£πŸ€£Suta,  it seems you are at your comic sense best!πŸ‘

Yaar Madhuri I don't have net entire day ..its disrupted and restored only late evenings .. there is disturbance here 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Yaar Madhuri I don't have net entire day ..its disrupted and restored only late evenings .. there is disturbance here 

Yes Suta, I know, watched on the TV .πŸ€—

How are you Storm? Still normal??So happy!!

Yah what's not to be happy !

We have a happy ending wala fan-fiction of RK atlast.

Here Krishna doesn't leave yashoda,nand.

Radha Krishna get married without her divorcing Ayan.

Krishna saves 16008 women, makes same numbered clones of him and gift them each.

He himself spends every night in the jhula doing raas, playing holi with his wife radha. While sakhi Rukmini is busy making 99 braids in her own hair and magically making pencil sketches using brush and water color.

Yoshoda, nand, RK, balram-revati, 16008 sakhi and 16008 clones, ugrapad, ugrasen, redeemed ja-ku-an, akrur-----EVERYONE LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN DWARKA. !!!!!! What's not to love !!!!!

I am loving this mcdonald style

It's finger licking good kfc style

and 'behenji, itne paise me itna hi milega, lena hai toh lo nehi toh rasta maapo ' swastik style ❀️

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Yah what's not to be happy !

We have a happy ending wala fan-fiction of RK atlast.

Here Krishna doesn't leave yashoda,nand.

Radha Krishna get married without her divorcing Ayan.

Krishna saves 16008 women, makes same numbered clones of him and gift them each.

He himself spends every night in the jhula doing raas, playing holi with his wife radha. While sakhi Rukmini is busy making 99 braids in her own hair and magically making pencil sketches using brush and water color.

Yoshoda, nand, RK, balram-revati, 16008 sakhi and 16008 clones, ugrapad, ugrasen, redeemed ja-ku-an, akrur-----EVERYONE LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN DWARKA. !!!!!! What's not to love !!!!!

I am loving this mcdonald style

It's finger licking good kfc style

and 'behenji, itne paise me itna hi milega, lena hai toh lo nehi toh rasta maapo ' swastik style ❀️

YYYesss it is confirmed, our Storm is normal!!  In her sarcastic best, and I fully agree with your every prediction in RK serial. πŸ‘It will be like that only , Jai ho Swastik.

YYYesss it is confirmed, our Storm is normal!!  In her sarcastic best, and I fully agree with your every prediction in RK serial. πŸ‘It will be like that only , Jai ho Swastik.

🀣

Actually I enjoyed their reunion with nand-yashoda. They are already not showing the real thing. So if we are bound to get a new fan fiction then why not something that feels good. But instead they kept giving us Ay-ja-ku-ug romancing kans. Kribal as dyut in barsana is way more acceptable to me than that. Fan fictions are meant to give the cheery feelings that the real tragic story doesn't. So, so be it. If not the real thing, then atleast something jolly and pleasant !

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

The relationship Krish was talking about today, was it with Rukmini or was it Arjun? He said another 'khand' will start and everything will change. Does Rukmini have that much impact ? Are we gonna see Arjuna entry now !!??? Radha is going to make Krishnarjun meet ? Why not !! We all know she will recite the Geeta. 

Hope it's a better casting than Rukmini 🀞

I think Krishna is talking about Arjun. I don't see what Rukmini has to do with the continuation of Krishna and Balram's path (especially in the series...) ! The pre-cap makes us think that Krishna is going to marry Rukmini, I just hope they won't play with our nerves again like with the big promo for the last fiasco with the Radha and Ayan wedding ... 

On the other hand sorry, but I can't stand Rukmini's character, I hope she will stay in the background. The head doesn't fit and worse I feel no affinity with her...

I felt sorry for Radha when Krishna refused to tell him what he was talking about and asked him to promise to always put Barsana before him. I can understand her when she reproaches him for being unfair, especially since she tells him everything. After we understand Krishna too, there remains Narayan, he can't tell Radha everything.

Well, the episode was good, but I'm moving Rukmini's parts forward...