Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Eternal Love CC # 6 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

Woww.....!! 🙋‍♀️ 😉I agree to this likeness to the hilt ❤️though I hav a hunch of Mira's magnanimous, vibrant compassion nd love on Madhuri di's comments ❤️⭐️

Thank you for the good words friends.🤗 After a long time, written a few lines on my Radha's longing for her Krishna in the above post! Bringing myself back to senses after watching all these senseless stories in this serial!  

Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

Radha Krishn vivah for Christmas nd Ruckmani krishn vivah for new Yr smiley36 we might hv born under a lucky start... (RK)^2 Creatives are soo open handed nd benevolent for presenting us such a back to back striking offers smiley42smiley36

Aww... Thank you for embedding d links here... was searching for it.. smiley42

Originally posted by Stormborn

smiley37smiley37

Just like someone (not sure but I think krishpri smiley27) said ke january me pradyumn and february me anirudh bhi aa jayega smiley36

Pradyumn would be our republic day gift and anirudhya valentines day gift smiley42

Well,  you all decided that this is the season for kids and naming ceremonies??!!!🤣 So everything set in advance for us !!😆But if the kids try to play with their Dad Krishna, then it will be a big confusion for us, who is a dad and who is a kid there!!!

Image result for Krishna playing with other kids"

Image result for Krishna playing with other kids"

Originally posted by Viswasruti

In the stoic silence of this evening, amidst those longing thoughts of you, Krishna ... your Radha is waiting for you!

The slow breeze brought the rustling of leaves, startling me. The path by which you were to come, got eyes to search for you!!  While you never arrived to hug either the river or  my quiver,  the seasons changed their faces many a time! 

Holding thoughts of you close to my bosom,I kept on weeping all night, searching for you in my dreams... the moon and stars rained tears of dew over my heart to cool my feelings, but in vain!

The nip in the air brought a message---'Oh Radha, Krishna is sitting in the same floral bower where you met happily before. He is chanting your name like Mantra incessantly. He is yearning to enjoy the happiness of your presence. ' 

The moonlight brought a note from the entire nature ---'Oh dear Radha, go quickly to meet your beloved Krishna who is waiting for you there. Krishna is playing flute calling your name, indicating where he was waiting for you. He admires even the breeze passing over you and reaching him, see him trying to hug that breeze, alarmed even when a feather or dry leaf drops.' 

The Yamuna whispered into her ear ' Oh Radha, leave off your anklets lest they make noise when you meet him! Please go to that bower during the night in a black dress, so that the night can't see your whereabouts!! ' ------------- Madhuri

Image result for Krishna radha on the bank of river yamuna"

🤗🤗

Madhuri di, u hav deciphered Radha's pining to see krishn so pationately nd it's such an ethereal to read❤️  I just love how deep nd rich ur wordings are in describing her heart's longings nd agony....!!! Aww..they are as holier as RK's eternal love.... 😇😇 I wish I could learn from you to think as cheerful as ur writings 

Originally posted by stormborn

Sarat, Hemanth and Madhuri ?? smiley2smiley31

Yeah this is our personal divine family .. much much better that what the Cvs are showing us in the show 

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Cho chweet  you are dear for the cheek squeezing! Sorry ...sorry for my goof-up. smiley31Please kshama kar dijiye nasmiley27Muvah, smiley31

Image result for krishna flute music images"

which Goof up did you mean Madhuri .. ???😕

Who else think Radha and Barsana wasis will settle in dwarka with kribal ?? 🤪

The relationship Krish was talking about today, was it with Rukmini or was it Arjun? He said another 'khand' will start and everything will change. Does Rukmini have that much impact ? Are we gonna see Arjuna entry now !!??? Radha is going to make Krishnarjun meet ? Why not !! We all know she will recite the Geeta. 

Hope it's a better casting than Rukmini 🤞

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Is it just me or  Rukmini is characterized as a spoilt bratty princess here !!?? 

I never noticed before how hideous her makeup is !!!!! Are The Pandavas and Draupadi gonna be the same !!!??? 😲😲

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

I am watching after soooo long in TV and that's why excited and live telecasting my feelings 😳

Originally posted by Sutapasima

which Goof up did you mean Madhuri .. ???😕

When Krishna Priya squeezed my sons' cheeks with her fond love, I misunderstood that it was Stormborn who did it and thanked her😃! For that Krishna reminded me of the fact, and I acknowledged her love with a Muvah. It is as simple as that !!❤️