Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Eternal Love CC # 6 - Page 120

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Stoooorm ....🀣🀣🀣just imagining Rukmini abandoning the Mandap running away with some sensible one who doesn't have a poking nose like Radha! 

Why they made Rukmini a side character in Krishna's life? God hell it is ...thinking about this serial!!😲πŸ€ͺ

But, I think Ruk has no chance of escaping because Radha is there with a stick ---poor Ruk ..πŸ€ͺ

Image result for Radha running images"

Radha be like------itna din tak meine jhela, aab tu usko jhel kaminiii.............bhagke kahan jaa rahi...chal aa jhel usse......tune bulaya naa......aa ab jhel janam bhar !!!!!!! 

Whoaaa we did it !!!! Page 150 

All thanks to our Mahalakshmi, the supposed goddess of Anno ( rice ) and gabhi ( milky cow ) who can't make kheer ! 

The supposed Mahalakshmi who spent ages under the ocean can't survive a small river. 

Heil her !!!!! And heil her -ex ka pyasaa- husband !!!! Our DT prevailed !!!!!!! 

Originally posted by stormborn

All thanks to our Mahalakshmi, the supposed goddess of Anno ( rice ) and gabhi ( milky cow ) who can't make kheer ! 

The supposed Mahalakshmi who spent ages under the ocean can't survive a small river. 

Heil her !!!!! And heil her -ex ka pyasaa- husband !!!! Our DT prevailed !!!!!!! 

Ex ka pyasaa husband!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Small correction. It should be dedicated to ex and only ex.

He was ex ka pyasa anyway.

Originally posted by vyapti

Small correction. It should be dedicated to ex and only ex.

He was ex ka pyasa anyway.

Elaborate the difference puhleze !! My tiny brain can't fathom πŸ˜³ !!!!

Elaborate the difference puhleze !! My tiny brain can't fathom πŸ˜³ !!!!

Stop acting please.

What I meant was that he always loved Radha and the 16008s all the same. Well well like a clone.

But here he is umm shackled by his ex. My tiny heart has no place for anyone but my ex.

Edited by vyapti - 4 years ago

🀣🀣❀️ you rock baby!!!

Where is the link for the new thread?!!  

Let me search --

Yeh, here it is---

Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Eternal Love CC # 7

Originally posted by vyapti

Stop acting please.

What I meant was that he always loved Radha and the 16008s all the same. Well well like a clone.

But here he is umm shackled by his ex. My tiny heart has no place for anyone but my ex.

Ohh ok.... So you basically meant---sakha's brain is tiny, mine is not πŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†