•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So the dreaded day is tomorrow... 20th Dec when our beloved Namah Laxmi Narayan comes to a close.

As much as we are sad, no use flogging a dead horse (no offence to Hayagriva)

Hopefully our stars get scooped up by more successful mythological shows. 

I will miss chatting with you guys and all the wisdom and stories I learnt.

This forum was very educative, not just fan-crazy.

Wishing you all a great festive season and new year.

Hope to see you guys, when sweet Savi's smile (and physique 😊😍) lights up the screen again.

When I first heard the news that show is going off-air, I was devasted I really love Lakshmi and Narayan and though we have lots of content about there avatars it was the first time that we had something with regards to them as a whole. But I contented myself with the fact that we still have 10 more episodes to go before the show ends and thus we will have lots more content before that. 

But sadly the show again became the fiasco that it was before and I stopped watching, I have said goodbye to Namah long back when they aired Lakshmi-Narayan Vivah, that was it for me. 

I too am sad about it, this was a marvellous fandom I got to geek out as much as possible about Hindu Mythology as I could and in turn was amazed at the wealth of information that I received in return, this experience was golden and I hope one day Savi and Yukti get to perform many more roles, they are amazing both together and apart. 

Both Savi & Yukti are adorable as Lakshmi Narayan 😳

I really hope they will be back soon with great projects.. esp wish to see Savi as Narayan once again..