BTS- Family asks Pari to leave Yogi

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Shiv and Seema comes to Srivastavs house and asks Gunjan to pack her things and come with them. Shiv tells Yogi still loves Pari and he can't see Gunjan suffer. Dadaji says Yogi and Gunjan are married and that means something. It's a strong bond. Pari comes looking for Yogi saying he didn't pick her call. Shiv asks her why she is ruining a married guy's life. Prakash asks her to leave Yogi's life. Kusum requests her not to come home again. Pari sadly tells she will never come to their house anymore. 

Why do I feel Pari is going to leave? One of Mudit's recent story said Until next time- which is like a farewell, right? 

https://youtu.be/qkspwMT0lgQ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chalo it's final goodbye to show now.... 

Thanks shweta πŸ€—

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If she decides to leave city thn I guess Yogi will be mad on family......but as per Mudits insta story I guess Deba is break. ...may be Yogi Gunjan story coming up and if trp goes up for Yogi Gunjan thn final good bye to Pari....

Feeling bad for Deba ....

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Chalo Good that we got to know that we shouldn't expect anything from CVS about yori.... 

If deb is leaving also no problem bcoz this script is bs... Let them glorify Gunjan bechari.... Deb will get superb opportunity as she is talented..... 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

TFS

YoJan end game hai shayad

though I don't want thatπŸ’”

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Chalo Good that we got to know that we shouldn't expect anything from CVS about yori.... 

If deb is leaving also no problem bcoz this script is bs... Let them glorify Gunjan bechari.... Deb will get superb opportunity as she is talented..... 

true.. 

Let them glorify gunjan with there pathetic writing... 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wth! This was expected but didn't expect this fast.. anyways much better than these haramkors, greedy people creating a drama in hospital.

If Yori has to be happen.. its going to be a huge drama.. probably Pari will leave for Kolkata & Yogi has to get her from her parents - another huge drama.

@Shweta: Mudit might be indicating until next time could refer to anything. May be until he goes to Kolkata to get Pari again, as this could be end of her shoots for the time being ? ... #justanstilloptimisticfan

dil nehin maanta.. its the end of Yori for the story 🀑

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So as expected the end of Pari's char plus that IG story of Mudit with Deb...

It is better to end her char instead of killing it and end the show asap. Deb will have better opportunites!

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If Pari character ending thn it's time to stop watching IIM ....I can start watching after her comeback ....Not even 1% interest in Yogi Gunjan story πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Sharmas are so blind, they won't ever know the pain they put Yogi through, and that it was Pari that helped him through it all. If it wasn't for Pari he would be far from even thinking of accepting Gunjan. He would still be broken and still fearing love. 

Supporting YoRi feels like a joke now 🀑

If this show goes with YoGun with Pari leaving then I'm officially leaving. So much for a fresh breath of air in ITV and any incentive I had to further watch ITV is deteriorating. Enjoy seeing the last of me here guys πŸ™ƒ

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago