Naagin4 Truly an entertainer... stress buster

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all

I am Sumi (well came into this IF since 2016 Udaan days)

Never seen any show other than Udaan and not much into supernaturals too.

But

well right guess just the love for Vijayendra Kumeria VJ i started to watch the show as for me Naagin is only bollywood show!

truly it is very entertaining, enjoying , actually stress buster as when I see the snakes i ðŸ¤£thinking of the CG...

Hope VJ Dev AT open soon. So I can enjoy VJ part discussion. ðŸ˜³

More then sneak, scared VJ Naagin decision,Hope for the best, he is talented actor, In naagin male lead only for Romantic angle.😔

Sorry for my rant.

Edited by Vjlove1210 - 4 years ago

I have no idea about the shows but one thing sure

Whatever his role is VJ will give his best 100% .  He will never fail in that. He is too versatile....

No doubt about versatility, he is good in every role, Im 100 % sure he standout all show, but seem history about show,hope this time they give more then as usual male lead. 

Well the ratings are in and while I like many other Naagin fans expected N4  to top it straightaway perhaps it might have been too overboard.Have the viewers developed fatigue over the Naagin series? So Yeh Jadoo Hai Jinn Ka in fact topped the rankings & it has been the topped for the consecutive 3 weeks beating even the Bhagyas.Mind you YJJK is a finite series & is expected to end by mid-January/end of January perhaps though its latest trp rating indicate that it might be given an extension.

With the creatives of Star closely observing the N4 series as there were a recent report about the same N4 has too up its game now though its only 2 episodes old now.Obviously whatever the outcome the Naagin series will have a cadre of loyal fanbase but perhaps it needs to add new & catchy twist to make the series interesting bcoz if its a success then we can expect N5 & N6 too.

Anyway TRP ratings are subject to change & the only constant so far has been Naagin & Kundali Bhagya right from its inception & YJJK is the new entrant on the block now.

Even though N3  did not have the Bahubali type ending like its predecessor N2 it did have the Vish fawning over the Nagmani.At some point Vish needs to be back to claim the Nagmani while our soap Queen Ekta needs to make sure that Brinda if she's a Naagin does not become the Bela-Carboncopy.

Originally posted by masked

Well the ratings are in and while I like many other Naagin fans expected N4  to top it straightaway perhaps it might have been too overboard.Have the viewers developed fatigue over the Naagin series? So Yeh Jadoo Hai Jinn Ka in fact topped the rankings & it has been the topped for the consecutive 3 weeks beating even the Bhagyas.Mind you YJJK is a finite series & is expected to end by mid-January/end of January perhaps though its latest trp rating indicate that it might be given an extension.

With the creatives of Star closely observing the N4 series as there were a recent report about the same N4 has too up its game now though its only 2 episodes old now.Obviously whatever the outcome the Naagin series will have a cadre of loyal fanbase but perhaps it needs to add new & catchy twist to make the series interesting bcoz if its a success then we can expect N5 & N6 too.

Anyway TRP ratings are subject to change & the only constant so far has been Naagin & Kundali Bhagya right from its inception & YJJK is the new entrant on the block now.

Even though N3  did not have the Bahubali type ending like its predecessor N2 it did have the Vish fawning over the Nagmani.At some point Vish needs to be back to claim the Nagmani while our soap Queen Ekta needs to make sure that Brinda if she's a Naagin does not become the Bela-Carboncopy.

Naagin trps is not out yet that result was for the show that got all 4 seasons together its call the Naagin Blockbuster

Naagin 4 trps will be out next week officially furthermore Naagin Franschise always opens to 4+ trps 

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

I m still very positive viewer hopefully I don’t get disappointment as I really don’t want same story repeat again this season. 

I wish this happens this time different story please Brinda should be turn out hottest Badest

Revengefull with no mercy attitude NIA Will slay this role who controls naintara aka Jasmine n naintara is indebted to Brinda n her mother but later jasmine aka naintara turns out to be innocent and Saviour of Dev and hopefully dev naintara gets married n love story of Dev naintara 

I am having my fingers crossed for this please naagin makers
😳  

Edited by saaniakh - 4 years ago