•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Trp is 0.6 

I think we should wait for next week trp... Last week we got yori sequence... 

Hopefully next week trp decrease... 

Drama didn't increase the ratings either.. I'm sure CVs would be disappointed. Decrease in ratings would've shocked them.

Were there promos on tv for the marriage sequence ? That would give an indication of what channel might bet thinking about the show..

Originally posted by serious

Drama didn't increase the ratings either.. I'm sure CVs would be disappointed. Decrease in ratings would've shocked them.

Were there promos on tv for the marriage sequence ? That would give an indication of what channel might bet thinking about the show..

no promo of marriage sequence... 

Nowadays even sony stop giving  episode promo.. 

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

no promo of marriage sequence... 

Nowadays even sony stop giving  episode promo.. 

looks like the channel has almost given up on the show then.. No way channel would force CVs to do something at this point - I've seen it before unless there's a surprise down the line.

Originally posted by serious

looks like the channel has almost given up on the show then.. No way channel would force CVs to do something at this point - I've seen it before unless there's a surprise down the line.

@ true... 

Next week trp will surely be decrease. Once Pari character end i will stop seeing the show they did same thing in Patiala Babes they killed Hanuman Singh and Babita in an accident and i stopped seeing the show. Now trp is down from 0.7 to 0.6 now trp of Patiala babes is 0.6

Next week TRP will for this week so let's see playing for it to have a big drop. LOL 

Moreover no more promos...thank god 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago

If trp increase next week thn CVS gonna think it's Yogi Gunjan story getting trp thn again Yogi Gunjan romance will start 😭😭 sad to see Hard work of Deba and mudit will go in waste just coz of one charcter 'Gunjan' ....so much importance to her shows makers have thr own fav