Debate Mansion

Only 10 years imprisonment!! #Chapaak #Laxmi

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I was researching about laxmi agarwal and found out through her story that the one who attacked her..is still alive..he was imprisoned for 10 years and now he is out and free

shouldn't there be a law and i mean globally..not only in a particular country..where there should be nothing less than a death sentence to anyone who indulges in acid attack

laxmi stated..he had no remorse and still wanted to marry her..

so he does this to her and fast forward 10 years..he is still alive and free and without any remorse

10 years..15 years..no amount of imprisonment would do anything. There should only be death sentence to anyone who does it. Only through this..true justice be served and also those who take this crime lightly may have an ounce of fear in them that they cannot get away with it

Mods may move this to debate section, if they feel this is not linked with BW. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He is already out and about? God forbid but what is the guarantee that he wont repeat the crime on the same person since he seemed to have learned nothing out of those puny 10 years? Who is to say he wont? What kind of rubbish punishment is this 10 years of free food and shelter with tax payers’ money? 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Unfortunately, India doesn't give death penalties anymore... It was abolished few years back only in special cases it given...

I feel this is a reason people have become fearless while committing crimes, firstly bail is easily accessible and no death penalties....

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is ridiculous 10 years is too less especially when someone doesn’t have remorse. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

Unfortunately, India doesn't give death penalties anymore... It was abolished few years back only in special cases it given...

I feel this is a reason people have become fearless while committing crimes, firstly bail is easily accessible and no death penalties....

Life imprisonment is one way out. Atleast dont let them free to commit another crime. 

Originally posted by: anjs

Death penalty is too easy on these buggers....They should be subjected something much worse than what they have to their victims...Cut their legs off, pluck out one of the eyes and throw them out to beg and fend for themselves!🤢

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

10 years very less. rigorous life imprisonment or chemical castration is good.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I had read her interview,  people still don't give victims like her job stating people are frightened,  even the call centers where the correspondence is solely through telephones...  Plastic surgery wasn't a option as people would give awards and not money...  That person ruined her in every possible way....  This penalty is so less! She said the man was remorseless and was ready to marry her after the attack!  Crime doesn't have humanity then why should judgement?