Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It was decent. Can’t really form an opinion rn. Too early to say. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The story and the performances aren't convincing to me. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

yup did watch and its decent...coming days it will open up more and farewell to Ishra-ruhi❤️

best ending for raman-ishita❤ and let's see how rudraksh-preesha-saransh journey begins

I loved all the scenes of preesha with ishita and Saransh is cute

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

yup did watch and its decent...coming days it will open up more and farewell to Ishra-ruhi❤️

best ending for raman-ishita❤ and let's see how rudraksh-preesha-saransh journey begins

I loved all the scenes of preesha with ishita and Saransh is cute

Actually surprisingly I enjoyed it too... yes, it was slightly disjointed like the initial images were all from Bombay and then suddenly they moved to Delhi...so I am still confused, is it set in Bombay or Delhi.

I must admit I find the male lead quite cute...pls don’t judge 😛

I loved the mom son interaction, that kid I have already seen him in a few shows, I think he played DT’s son in the web series 

Edited by columbia - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: columbia

Actually surprisingly I enjoyed it too... yes, it was slightly disjointed like the initial images were all from Bombay and then suddenly they moved to Delhi...so I am still confused, is it set in Bombay or Delhi.

Its Delhi and even YHM was based in Delhi thus it make sense perfectly if the spin off

I must admit I find the male lead quite cute...pls don’t judge 😛

I love abrar too...he is a good actor i watch his show ghaathbandhan in colors but for few months after leap due to my hectic schedule,abrar played a father there too after leap

I loved the mom son interaction, that kid I have already seen him in a few shows, I think he played DT’s son in the web series 

I love preesha-saransh interaction especially when he propose her cutely on his soon to be father's song their interaction is going to be beautiful but i feel rudraksh-saransh is going to have a bond like ishita-ruhi a relationship too deep and connects to the soul

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

nice

decent

loved the lead pair