R&S VM • Rozana • Journey Special

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Wondering where I vanished? Was finishing the ending of this VM who I was making from a month! Yup, you heard it right!

This is one of the biggest project of mine of this year! And close also! 

As KHKT completes 6 months, this VM is dedicated to all of you fans & Ronakshi lovers! This beautiful journey has been so special, Ronakshi were infact so surprising but amazing! We have more to come but this is something, which, I hope, you remember every Ronakshi moment through this VM!

Texting credits are solely my creativity! From voiceovers to scene selection, it was difficult but worth every effort, seeing outcome! Hope you like all of VM on which I worked so much!

R&S • Rozana • Journey Special

YouTube :

https://youtu.be/tmSJUh1nKgQ

Hope you enjoyed this! Do comment, like & please let me know, how did you find this and did it make you nostalgic! 

Love, Anushka.

This is one gem of videos.. Anushkii😍😘💘💘💕💕

I commented on your yt page.. 😘😘

TAKE A BOW!!!!! 

Truly one of the most amazing VMs I have ever seen in recent times, these days most fans don’t make the full song. 

And after a long time, a song fully sung by a girl, usually most songs these days have very few lines by female singers

You truly brought out the essence of ronakshi - sona’s love for him ...which grew little everyday...and for Rohit it was more like lighting and thunder...came in spats with intensity 

everything from song selection, scenes, text inserts, dialogue inserts l.

this is truly a MASTERPIECE!

I don’t watch the show anymore but your VM made me feel happy that once upon a time I did love this TV couple for a reason. Thank you for that