Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

I was searching for any discussion on stories by Rabindranath tagore and that thread has been made by you!

Yes, on Bollywood forum right? Omgg that was so long ago I feel πŸ˜†

But, its a really series. Loved loved it. πŸ˜›

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yes, on Bollywood forum right? Omgg that was so long ago I feel πŸ˜†

But, its a really series. Loved loved it. πŸ˜›

Yeah.  Stories written in 19th and early 20th century. Still more progressive than 99% of content on TV in 2019.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

^@Suvi I guess you posted the above in twitter πŸ˜†

Waise on second thoughts, if Neil were in S1, I would totally ship Babita and Neil. Babita bhi passionate chef, Neil bhi passionate chef, mast combination.  On the side, HS jealous of their friendship. Always loved a jealous HS πŸ˜†

That would have been great jealous HS was so cute i remember when he was jealous babita s fascination for chef vikas khanna πŸ˜†

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tssonal01

I loved this episode like crazy how she being an interviewer was fumbling nd to see his confidence bas I was dead his swag is killer... means every single glimpse of him was so priceless from drawing om the paper till seeing arya as minnie β€˜s sister oh god he is so flawless... he is the only definition of perfection I know ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ Love him so crazily ❀️❀️❀️😍

So true, in this light hearted scenes he gave so many  different expression.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

That would have been great jealous HS was so cute i remember when he was jealous babita s fascination for chef vikas khanna πŸ˜†

Oh Jealous HS was so adorable. First with Vikas Khanna, then Fb wala Bill from America, then that xoxo teenager who commented on PB fb page, then that ad director... loved jealous HS scenes πŸ˜†

Also, jealous Babita during Meeta’s stay over at the Haveli was so cute. Ahhh season 1 nostalgia 

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

^@Suvi I guess you posted the above in twitter πŸ˜†

Waise on second thoughts, if Neil were in S1, I would totally ship Babita and Neil. Babita bhi passionate chef, Neil bhi passionate chef, mast combination.  On the side, HS jealous of their friendship. Always loved a jealous HS πŸ˜†

true & those who used think Babes suck HS blood vo bhi khush πŸ˜† vo apne ImAan ka sath khush rehte 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

New Article on SRJ :

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/patiala-babes-definitely-refreshing-change-sourabh-raaj-jain/2019/12/19

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nothing new here.

Its s repeat that RS and KK are desperate to recreate the bond of PB and again they are trying to recreate the HS and Poor Mini bond and this time around its with Neil and Arya, Veer Balika 2. 

And Poor Mini is multi tasking playing first Babita than HS and inbetween Poor Mini.

So crazy and messy now. No way does poor Mini carry it off anymore and her fake show if welcoming Chef Neil reminds me of her interviews with HS that she is trying to stage to show that all is well in paradise.