Posted: 4 years ago

Bro, I am not Nostradamus . From Trailer it was looking worse than Panipat. 

I called 6 Cr and it is 4.75, other prediction not so

LOL

Originally posted by HariBhari

Bro, I am not Nostradamus . From Trailer it was looking worse than Panipat. 

I called 6 Cr and it is 4.75, other prediction not so

LOL

Tanaji's trailer was better than panipat 

Originally posted by zoinks

Prediction ka pata nahin, lekin her movie is about protest/humari maange puri karo type subject. And she was not only quiet throughout the whole hamla on students and protests afterwards but also not showing any remorse/solidarity through her conducts. It would look hypocritical when people will watch the film. 

This...Now I'm quite sure PR people stalk IF's threads. Zoinks your idea destroyed their movie instead.😆

Originally posted by zoinks

Prediction ka pata nahin, lekin her movie is about protest/humari maange puri karo type subject. And she was not only quiet throughout the whole hamla on students and protests afterwards but also not showing any remorse/solidarity through her conducts. It would look hypocritical when people will watch the film. 

If only I could write the number of tweets by famous people who think other wise..

https://twitter.com/NewIndianXpress/status/1215688338067222528

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Do u PR people really come here and read comments and then act on them??

Image result for jaw dropping gif

But she didn't do it when all the AMU/ Jamia students needed was empathy from people in power. Tab yeh Hrithik-Karthik se flirt aur presscon mein pyaaz chheel rahi thi. Later the neutrals joined the protest without caring about people in power joined or not... toh yeh cinema wale ek ek kar ke joined. The night before Deepu's stunt, BW personalities protested on the road... and the videos from that went viral... We are with Anurag Kashyap was trending (I guess he orchestrated that night's protest). And that made Deepu rani think about behti ganga mein haath dhoing act. Agar Anurag Kashyap trend kar raha hai.. toh socho mere jaisi superstarni toh aag hi laga degi. Socha aur jump kiya. 

Deepu doesn't care being called a hypocrite.. neither did she change the way she had been doing the besharam promotions with male stars...reading my comment. Usko sirf Kashyap and friends ke liye accolades dikhe toh jump kiya on the bandwagon.  

Originally posted by you2

If only I could write the number of tweets by famous people who think other wise..

https://twitter.com/NewIndianXpress/status/1215688338067222528

Have you read the actual text? it's about the protests not Deepika Padukone. "bollywood actress" got one line. 😆