HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It’ll open around 6-7 Cr and will grow steadily each day. Tanhaji is going to be Panipat , AD will give roaring opening and then phuski bomb .

It will be in range of Gully Boy 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay let me bold enough and predict 10+ πŸ˜†

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Givemyaccount

Okay let me bold enough and predict 10+ πŸ˜†

Lakhs or Crs?? 

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know.  The subject is important, but not mainstream.  I just hope it makes a profit.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Raazi opened at 7.53 crore and  people have this notion that deepika is a bigger star than alia so i think chappak s open day collection should be more than that 

razi was solo release 

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

chhapaak promo cancelled because of CAA unrest

won't that affect it?

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SUbject matters A LOT at openings..besides the star.. a patriotic movie like raazi was bound to get a lot of interest, with that brave girl going uncercover to fight for her Indian nation.

We always like when a movie shows a good side of our country- wherever we are.

This subject is harder to take in.. Acid attacks..

In my opinion, this will be a MUCH better movie than Raazi.

As long as they recover or get profit- so maybe 60 cr or theeabouts.. I think the investors will be happy.

The more important point is to be selected as winner at festivals- if it wins in international markets it means wider audiences get to udnerstand the plight of some Indian women and appreciate  more the BW actors, so that's a win-win for India  - or gets the opening to China market... then it can become an ATBB ..the Chinese will love the story. The Western market will love it , too- it all depends on how much promotion this movie gets (for outside income).

GumGum thumbnail

Prediction ka pata nahin, lekin her movie is about protest/humari maange puri karo type subject. And she was not only quiet throughout the whole hamla on students and protests afterwards but also not showing any remorse/solidarity through her conducts. It would look hypocritical when people will watch the film. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

If you scroll over the India map..you can see that Maharashtra and Gujarat  are best for Tanhaji.

But still clash with Tanhaji won't affect Chhapaak.It will make what it would  make coming in solo.Clash wont take away any audience.

Edited by you2 - 4 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: zoinks

Prediction ka pata nahin, lekin her movie is about protest/humari maange puri karo type subject. And she was not only quiet throughout the whole hamla on students and protests afterwards but also not showing any remorse/solidarity through her conducts. It would look hypocritical when people will watch the film. 

She has her own cause to promote,and it is a very  relevant cause.She has invested money and time on it.I saw Barkha take time off to do a show with the team.People have professional commitments ..We are all going about our daily lives..working,planning for the office Xmas party,buying Secret Santa gifts.

Did you not smile at anyone in the last few days?

If the film is not engaging it will flop.If films would become hits if actors joined rallies..they would ,in the blink of any eye..as they say in HW,kill your wife,sell  your mother,I don't care!just  get me those weekend numbers

Edited by you2 - 4 years ago