Predictions for Chapaak

Posted: 2 months ago

What do you estimate will be the opening day and lifetime collections of Chapaak?

For me:

I predict around 6-8 crores opening and 70-80 crores lifetime.

Piku in her prime opned at 5cr without clash. 

I think it will open around 5-6,Lifetime depends on appreciation. 

Considering it stars the Meena Kumari/Madhubala of this generation, I expect it to open at 20CR and finish with 300CR lifetime. 

Chhapaak will be a profitable film..it is not a big deal.Most reasonably made small films are in the green due to the theatrical / nontheatrical worldwide collection.

Question is ..can it do more? We will know in 3 weeks.I am glad that D3,GN,Tanhaji,Street dancer are releasing  in the next several weeks.Lets see if small films get affected..and what number of screens are needed to reach 60-70 crores.

Originally posted by you2

Chhapaak will be a profitable film..it is not a big deal.Most reasonably made small films are in the green due to the theatrical / nontheatrical worldwide collection.

Question is ..can it do more? We will know in 3 weeks.I am glad that D3,GN,Tanhaji,Street dancer are releasing  in the next several weeks.Lets see if small films get affected..and what number of screens are needed to reach 60-70 crores.

Edited by Twinklingmoon - 2 months ago

she will destroy kajol one more time

Raazi opened at 7.53 crore and  people have this notion that deepika is a bigger star than alia so i think chappak s open day collection should be more than that 

I think it will be a hit.

if it flops it will bring out the real side of this forum with all the party threads. Not that it was ever hidden.

Edited by SugaAgustD - 2 months ago