•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

No one sees the pain in her heart ...her need to be loved and wanted. My heart went out to her when her mom was saying all those hurtful things 

She is trying so hard to be a good daughter and get her moms approval that she has forgotten to love life and enjoy

I want to know why Guneet is still single ? Was she afraid to leave her mom? What happened to her ? She obv wants to find someone and build a life and home with a partner

Shweta is killing it in this role ...she is fab and so expressive 

Totally agree with you, Shweta is doing an amazing job n m loving Guneet, can’t wait for Amber n Guneet’s story to kick start!!

She did say that she did not marry that guy 20 yrs ago, because he did not want her mom w them! 

She is too good for her own good

Her moms a bit unstable and personally I woulda left her behind lol

she is insufferable at times to the point where I don’t get how Guneet can stay so calm !!

It's a struggle and I can't fathom how she goes around without a breakdown forget a  million breakdowns.  

Amber annoying hai, his daughter also many times puts the blame on her for no reason. Mein hoti toh thappad mar deti. 

Don't even get me started about her mother. As for her being single. I guess she tries / tried a lot and has been unsuccessful in that field. I mean the love field. 

I would like to see a few FB regarding Guneet to get a feel for her back story

She is hiding a lot of pain ☹️

I don’t like the way Nia blames her for things ..Guneet is their renter not Ambers keeper 

Why is the forum so dead? 

It was so sad today's epi for Gunee .

I feel she should not have initiated / given the idea of him to get married again. 

I’m not sure why it’s so dead 

I’m loving this show 

felt bad for Guneet today ...she was just trying to help Nia but I felt Amber dealt a low blow to Guneet with his remark ...it was meant to hurt her and it was too personal 

It will be interesting how these two are paired together and what kinds of changes in both we will see once they are in a relationship 

I hv been trying patiently to understand & empathize w this Ambar character but lately he is stretching me. He is not the first or only man to lose his wife in the prime of their lives & be left to raise young kids. Theek hai, he is lonely. But this lvl of bitterness towards all of humanity is uncalled for. Some folks treated his wife badly. So he hates all kinds of people everywhere - his neighbours Shuklas (what did they do to him?), the lab asst, the physio, upadhyay, ghanshyam, kabir, basically everyone except Niya & Dr Pandey to a some extent. Its overdoing the khadoos characterisation - unjustified & unexplained.

how can he be soooo stupid as to dislike the lab asst or physio who is merely doing his job? He was like that even w the electrician. And w Shanti. I hv to say I think poorly of people who talk dismissively to folks in these “small jobs”. What is he, some grt achiever? It is not like he was some big shot achiever b4 his wife died.

And what abt his parents/siblings? His extended family? There must be some people who raised him & whom he respects.