Guddan

~HUM HUM HAI AUR BAAKI SAB PAANI KAM HAI~Dil le lo Parivaar Moments~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

For any individual, the most important thing in the whole world will always be THEIR PARIVAARsmiley31 & THEIR PYAARsmiley27We are getting such beautiful Parivaar moments in our show ki dil bhar aa jaatha hai merasmiley42smiley10

*Duniya bharke Kaala Teekas* ke saathsmiley33, I am listing out my most favourite moments from this Parivaar tracksmiley17

- These two moments from the epi were so much Pyaar where the parent mode of Akshan were at Bestsmiley10smiley32 That protective hug from Akshan was so Dil le losmiley27 The darr was so evident in their faces with the thought of losing their daughtersmiley14

- Expressions and Emotions on pointsmiley10smiley32

~ That shade of anger in knowing about his bestie being the mastermind who played with his Parivaar using his beti ✔✔ 

~ That shade of confusion when Vikki called him the reason behind his badla ✔✔

~ That shade of shock and hurt in watching how his bestie had turned out to be so mad in this badle ki aag ✔✔ 

- And finally giving a strict warning to his once upon a friend Vikki to stay away from his Parivaarsmiley40Woahhh mazaa aa gayaa Jindal Saabsmiley15smiley32

- He was controlling his anger and his emotions in getting hurt, for which those unshed tears in his eyes are a proofsmiley14smiley32

- Just loved this shot where Akshan are protectively hugging their princesssmiley27while shadow of darr still so evident on their facessmiley14

- Jindal Saab being the PILLAR of Jindal Parivaar & Guddan being the Mazboot NEEV behind this strong Pillarsmiley27smiley42 Like I always say AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHER FOREVER,Guddan ne sahi bola jab AJ's anubhav and samajdhaari met Guddan's tedhapan,Our Akshan became strong enough to fight against all the problemssmiley20 It's always "HUM" Never "TUM"smiley31The way they appreciates e/o for being their support system needs to be appreciatedsmiley10smiley32

- Literally Akshan's Parivaar Moment Akshan with their Princesssmiley27 Finally that spl day came where all misunderstandings vanished from their life Jindal Saab bane AJ & Guddan bane Guddan Maa for their Princess,Alisha Akshat Jindalsmiley40smiley41*Kaala Teekas*smiley33smiley14

- This was such a sweetu momentsmiley9 Jindal Saab ne ek damm sahi bola, Yup Akshat as well as Jindal Parivaar is extremely LUCKY to have Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley27Loved how he tapped her chin and confessed thissmiley17

- Smile is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart smiley27Nish Aapka smile bahut hi zyada cute haismiley42

- Jiss insaan ke pass PARIVAAR ho, Unka Saath aur Pyaar ho woh kuch bhi kar sakte haismiley10smiley40 I just loved that himmat nahi haarne wale jazbaat in Our Jindal Saabsmiley10smiley32 The super confident way in which he strongly replied Vikrantsmiley40smiley41smiley32smiley32

- The shots where AKSHAN TWINNING IN EXPRESSIONSsmiley2Well Jindal Saab ne aaj rok lia apni Guddan ko warna Vikrant ko patha chal hi jaate Guddan ke Parivaar ke saath khaas kar Uske Jindal Saab ke saath bura bartaav karne ka after effectsmiley37 Vikki should thank Akkismiley15

- No one literally no one possess the power to defeat himsmiley14 He knows how to fight back and rise above clearing all the problems just like a WINNER That's HIM,THE AKSHAT JINDALsmiley10smiley16 That buland confident voice says the same which was giving away that sizzling AJ's aurasmiley15smiley40

- Impulsiveness & Calmness both reside inside Akshansmiley20 And when situations arise their this nature get displayed but the most special quality about them is that their this nature will never appear together that inturn helps them to balance out in every unpleasant circumstancessmiley10smiley32 That day Guddan ne Jindal Saab ke gusse ko sambhala aur ab Jindal Saab ne Guddan ke gusse ko sambhalasmiley17Isn't this an Awwdorable quality to admire??smiley42For Me, DEFINITELY YES AND THAT'S WHY MY AKSHAN ARE SUPER SPECIALsmiley27smiley31

- Just loved this spl scene where Jindal Saab succeed in calming down His "Pilot Memsaab's" Gussasmiley36That moment where he asks doesn't she want to become an actress what if her this act may result in muh tootna ya naak tedha ho jaana was so good onesmiley37

- Hamari Naughtiness and Cuteness ki Dukaan,Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley37smiley37Expressions ek damm jhakkas Kannusmiley32smiley32

- Insaan ek Expressions aneksmiley10smiley32 Amazing Nishsmiley10smiley32Spl mention to Jindal Saab controlling his emotions by closing his eyes and that "Unbelievable" wala look when Guddan was explaining abt her nataksmiley36 He was so much scared to watch the scenario before his eyes along with the thought of losing His lifeline, His Guddansmiley14 Nish good job once againsmiley32

- Loved how she held his hand and was teasing a little by confessing that she didn't know he is gonna miss her this muchsmiley9That was so Guddanishsmiley17

- Oh God Guddan's "Taichu Taichu" momentsmiley37smiley37This ladki is totally Unpredictablesmiley15smiley37After this nautanki of his wifey, Jindal Saab was trying to control his emotions by closing his eyessmiley36Becharasmiley36

- Isn't this confused soul looks so AWWDORABLE here????smiley36

- Pure Pyaarsmiley27Mereko bhi aisa Pati chahiyesmiley42Just love how Guddan always use the same trick he uses on hersmiley10smiley32"THIS TOO SHALL PASS"smiley27They are e/o's way of reliefsmiley31

- Please Bhagwanji PROTECT MY AKSHANsmiley27smiley42

- Loved these moments where like Jindal Saab said "Mera poora Parivaar naukarom ki tarah nahi Parivaar ki tarah so rahe hai"smiley27smiley31

- Akshan's dil ki connection is pure Dil le losmiley27The moment "Meri Guddan" escaped his lips, she woke up as if her heart warmly welcomed his pyaar for her in that callsmiley27I was like Awwwieeesmiley31

- Jab PARIVAAR ho ek saath tab har musibath se ladna bakhoobhi ho paata haismiley10smiley32Guddan ne apne Jindal Saab se kia hua waada poora kar dia, ghutnom pe le aaya Vikki Uncle ko, Mazaa aa gayasmiley40smiley41 Akshan aur parivaarwalom ne milkar kya mast sabak sikhaya hai Vikrant kosmiley37smiley37 I am loving this Parivaar ki taaqatsmiley14smiley31Just look at the way Akshan are standing strongsmiley16smiley41

- The Cutest Moment of the day Guddan ki zubaan phisal gaye and Jindal Saab was like "Maa baiti hai"smiley37smiley37 and the way Akshan covered up the champi matter with Masterchef ka bahana was LIT smiley37smiley37Just look at Akshan's "phas gaya re wala" faces while Dadi & Alisha were rofl ng smiley37smiley37Matlab jab hota nahi hai chupana apni blushwaa then koshishwaa hi q karte hai aap donom Akshan????smiley37smiley37

- One of my fav shots from this epi is that confident smile while he was replying to Vikrantsmiley16 That calmess in his face and the himmat in his words superbsmiley20 Loved the outfit toosmiley27smiley42

"Bina kuch kahe yeh zubaan reh bhi nahi paa rahi Guddan, YOU ARE LOOKING GORGEOUS"

"Aapki muskurahat dekhke waise bhi din ban jaata hai Jindal Saab"

"Meri hasi dekhkar jab tumhari aankhom se  yeh pyaar yeh moti bankar baahar aa jaate hai na...Kasam se Guddan uss waqt mujhe aisa lagta hai ki iss duniya mein mujhse zyaada khush nazeeb insaan koi hai hi nahi....."

THEY ARE EACHOTHER'S REASON TO SMILEsmiley27Inn donom ki duniya ek duje mein aise bas chuke hai ki yeh hase toh saath saath roye toh saath saath aur jeeye bhi toh woh bhi saath saathsmiley14Aisa hai Mera Akshan aur Unka Pyaar Jiss tarah har pal har lamha inke unconditional love ka khoobsurat nazara dekhne ko mil jaate hai na mera dil bhar aatha haismiley19smiley31 Nish and Kannu you two kya flawless acting karte ho yaarsmiley10smiley32 So naturally and so smoothly you guys emote Akshan's jazbaat ki har baar haq se Dil chura hi lethe hosmiley10smiley32 That moment when tears filled up their eyes which came as a result of that immense love their hearts are holding close for e/o were just so pure and beautiful onesmiley27smiley27 It's always a treat to watch Akshan's Pyaarsmiley42smiley42This whole sequence owe my heartsmiley27smiley27

"HUM HUM HAI AUR BAAKI SAB PAANI KAM HAI"

- The power of UNITY IN PARIVAAR is what makes Akshan more strongersmiley14smiley32 Just look at the last pic where Jindal Parivaar is standing together supporting e/o with their selfless love they have for e/o as their taaqat while on the other side the opponents though they are standing together but in different steps of the staircase just like their so called unity is made with,for different selfish reasons they are supporting e/o and is with e/osmiley14A shot that shows u THE ULTIMATE REALITY in all termssmiley20

- In love with this shot bcz of their precious smilessmiley27smiley42*PROTECT*smiley33smiley14

AKSHAT JINDAL'S SWAGsmiley15smiley16 The way he stop in his tracks,gave a winning look towards Vikrant and his team,said "FAMILY" with a teasing smile and walk away with a smirk na ufff totally whistle podu moment thasmiley40smiley41Loved this moment Nishsmiley27smiley17

- Transitions of Jindal Saab's Emotionssmiley10smiley32

- When he saw Durga bahu trying to humiliate His wife,Guddan the chain of emotions broke and that broke in such a way that we saw an extremely angry AJsmiley14smiley32 Agar Guddan ne na roka hota toh he would have shown Durga bahu the result of disrespecting his jaansmiley15His anger subsided slowly with Guddan pacifying him but when he saw her as clown, his heart ache and was feeling apologetic for making her go through this situationsmiley38And the next moment,he was determined to face this unpleasant situation along with her that too with a smiling face for their betismiley32smiley32 Nish I just loved these change in emotions of Jindal Saab and you wonderfully enacted every single changesmiley10smiley32

- The Cutest Jokersmiley27smiley31 Kannu loved your performancesmiley31 Totally entertaining one with Perfect Expressionssmiley10smiley32Apni Guddanpana se Guddan ne ek baar phir haq se Dil le liasmiley27smiley27 

- Hayeee Jindal Saab's smile watching His Chulbuli wifey's nautankismiley27Dadi ne sahi bola tha Guddan knows how to spread happiness in most unpleasant situations toosmiley31

- Appreciate that height differencesmiley27And just look at the way his eyes are just admiring hersmiley27

"Yeh Aapkeliye With Love"

- This is one of the best qualities of Akshansmiley27Situation kaisi bhi ho all they need is eachother's saathsmiley31They are e/o's pillars of strength and way of gaining confidence to face anything that comes their waysmiley9A reassuring smile on their partner's face just vanishes their whole stresssmiley27 Just loved the way both tried to cheer the other up in their own waysmiley10smiley32MY AKSHAN ARE THE BESTsmiley10smiley32That Pyaar visible in their eyes and always oozing out of them via these simple gestures deserves DILsmiley27smiley27 SHINE My Akshansmiley10,SHINEsmiley31The way he cupped her face and make her drink the sharbat, the way he took the rose and was smelling the fragnance of her love for him in that phool all these pyaare moments has my dilsmiley27

- Spl mention to Akshan's compliments to e/osmiley17Jindal Saab's Cute Jokersmiley43& Guddan's Sexy Waitorsmiley43I always love when Guddan odofies her baahom ka haar on her Jindal Saabsmiley27Just look at that perfect dil formedsmiley27

- This shot I loved bcz of the way Akshan are standing as winners in the middlesmiley16smiley40

- Guddan ke saath saath hum sabka bhi Guroor hai yeh Best Chef ka trophy q ki yeh hamare Jindal Saab ke hunar,mehanat aur never give up karne wale strong determination ka phal haismiley10smiley32PROUD OF YOU JINDAL SAABsmiley16smiley32 Yeh Trophy ko Guddan ne ek baar phir WORLD BEST CHEF "THE AKSHAT JINDAL" ke haath mein saup dia toh dil ko bahut acha lagasmiley9smiley42What a Perfect Shot we got with Jindal Saab holding his Guddan along with their joined hands holding the Trophysmiley27smiley42PERFECTION AT BESTsmiley10smiley32Appreciate the hand chemistry toosmiley43smiley42

- That's what you call an amazing catch and a wonderful throwsmiley15Seedha point pesmiley16Ek damm jhakaas jawab dia Hamare Jindal Saab ne Vikrant ko for showing disrespect towards Kanhaji and also breaking AJ's Best Chef Trophysmiley40smiley32Mazaaa aa gayaaaasmiley27smiley31

- Loved this Parivaar momentsmiley27smiley31Loved how Jindal Saab said "WITH YOU....FOR YOU....ALWAYS"smiley27smiley31 Jindal Parivaar is ready to give karara jawaabsmiley15smiley41

Special Mentions:

1. Jindal Saab~Honda Saab~Nish~ sangsmiley16

2. Saga of Guddan's atrangi avataars😉 Leela~Xmas Papa~Alif~Joganiya~Cute Clownsmiley17 In every avataar you look AWWDORABLE smiley27Kannu Keep Shining yaarsmiley31

3. Don't mess with "THE JINDALS"😎😈

4. Kahani Tomato Sauce ki with Akshan🤣🤣 Both are ek number ke dramebaazsmiley37Nautanki at Best smiley37

5. EK DUSARE SE KARTE HAI PYAAR HUM....🤗These sweet pampering moments are purely DIL LE LO❤️

6. A chotu sa Upgraded Parallel😛Then - Honda Saab tried to give Rose to Guddan who was naraaz with Her Jindal Saab at that timeLekin flop huyi unki yeh khatarnak koshish q ki Guddan ne nahi maani inki baath😆

Now - Guddan gave a Rose to Her Jindal Saab as a token of love via her khatarnak jaadu which he accepted with love and we got an upgraded parallel moment here Loved both scenes❤️

7. We got another parallel here😛 Tab bhi aur ab bhi AJ ka nishaana is on point⭐️👏😎🥳

8. Expressions On Point⭐️ I just tried to decode😳

9. Cuteness Overloaded😳 Akki & Vikki😎

10. Yaadein tazaa ho rahe haismiley14

11. Appreciating hand chemistry in all these shotssmiley27smiley42

12. ZEE 5 is also loving this Parivaar tracksmiley17Look at the montages of our show giving Parivaar vibessmiley9

13. Kuch purane epi ke shots reh gaye so idher chipka rahi husmiley9

~ For that dil le lo hug❤️

~ For that hand chemistry showing their strong determination to protect their beti👏

~ Kis kisko offscreen moment yaad aa gaye and this particular shot pe hasi nikal gaye meri tarah????🤣🤣

CV'S & GUDDAN TEAM I LOVE YOU❤️🤗KEEP SHINING⭐️👏

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhumi1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely saru ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  

You make lovely, wonderfully, described all amahan moments and scenes 

Specially aksht ka angry yong men wala collection was fabulous 

Aapne nai purani sari yaade tazza kar di 

And me you always sabke  ❤️le lo 🤗

Keep writing 

I always loved your topic and writing 

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome post Saru👏👍🏼

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aww such a pyaara post for this beautiful scenes i really loved this scenes are my fav kitna realistic lagta hai na inka bond hope aisi bond sbke family mein rhe