Guddan

IWMbuzz : aur ye palti dayaan

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega: Durga supports Guddan and Akshat

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega will see a big revelation during the cricket match, that of Durga supporting Akshat and Guddan.

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega the popular Zee TV show produced by Ved Raj’s Shoonya Square will see a huge development that will come as a twist in the tale.

As we know, the dramatic cricket match will be played between Akshat (Nishant Malkani), Guddan’s (Kanika Mann) team and Vikrant’s (Pawan Shankar) team.

As we have mentioned earlier, a huge deal will be played out between Vikrant and Guddan. If Guddan would win the game, Vikrant will return all of Akshat’s property and leave. But if Vikrant will win, Guddan will give her firstborn child to Vikrant whenever it happens.

Now with a lot at stake, both the teams will start playing the match.

The cricket match will have a lot of ups and downs, but the biggest revelation that will come out of this will be that of Durga (Shweta Mahadik).

Yes, as we know, Durga has teamed up with Vikrant. However, the fact of the matter will be that Durga would have joined Vikrant only to double-cross him, and help Akshat and Guddan.

OMG!!

Yes, in the match, it will be revealed that Durga who will be in Vikrant’s team will double-cross him and will do all that it takes to lose the game.

Aww!!

Who will win the match?

We buzzed actors of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega but could not get through.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for updates.

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , Choti Lomri ki shaadi daddu se ho & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am not at all surprised😎😈

TFS Genie😛🤗

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I also expected this.

Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TFS Captain.. let's see who wins the match.. most probably Jindals will get their property but can't say if CV's comes up with new thing...

Guddan with bandage on head.. then Jindal sahab with bruises all over the face and now again Guddan dressed up as Santa.. lots going to happen.. 

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kanishant

TFS Captain.. let's see who wins the match.. most probably Jindals will get their property but can't say if CV's comes up with new thing...

Guddan with bandage on head.. then Jindal sahab with bruises all over the face and now again Guddan dressed up as Santa.. lots going to happen.. 

i'm finally excited for episodes after a long time.

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

she vl again flip...i dnt trust hr....thrs agreement twist for sure....newya abhi ke liye gud....exited for coming epi....

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RISH1234

she vl again flip...i dnt trust hr....thrs agreement twist for sure....newya abhi ke liye gud....exited for coming epi....

i think she's capable of flipping to negative but i never really thought she was on vikki's side. And i think agreement twist is that durga will flip the terms on Vikki. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: SaruSenan

I am not at all surprised😎😈

TFS Genie😛🤗

hum bhi saranya ji 😛

I mean kisi ne toh dayan ko bail out karaya tha 🤓

from the case on i.e. attempt of child/girls trafficking she couldn't have come out on her own & Vikku ne toh definitely nahi kiya 

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: captainplus

hum bhi saranya ji 😛

I mean kisi ne toh dayan ko bail out karaya tha 🤓

from the case on i.e. attempt of child/girls trafficking she couldn't have come out on her own & Vikku ne toh definitely nahi kiya 

And jab se Durga bahu Vikki Uncle ko join kia hai tab se Vikki uncle iske ishaare pe naach rahe hai🤣So weired na matlab har baath pe haa mein haa🤣Now we should think who plays well with Minds?😈🤣

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kshah1987

i think she's capable of flipping to negative but i never really thought she was on vikki's side. And i think agreement twist is that durga will flip the terms on Vikki. 

i am giving to d cvs complytly for bringng ths refreshing cricket track.....wht an epi today....its full on entrtaing....trust me....ths is gona b super duper fun....