Serials that should be ban.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all , 

I will just say if these kind of shows continues to entertain ,our youth is going to be a serial killer or whatever for sure.  Some serials which needs actions : 

1 ) vidya 

I hope they focus on education content rather than romantic content . Naam Vidya , but protagonist don't know the English Ka E and she is teaching . What nonsense serial is this . 

2) Beyhadh 

I hope after watching this cringe and creepy scenes of how to murder someone , people don't follow up such ideas.

3 ) Crimes patrol / savdhan 

Ye show band ho gaya na toh crimes automatically kam ho jayenge. Source for murder yahi serial hai.

4) Bigg Boss 

Reality ke naam pe dabba !  All actors comes to become popular aur insulting tool banke ya blame game banke jaate hai. Bb13 is the worst season .

Aap aapne vichar bata sakte hai.

Beyadh should definitely be banned as it is giving wrong message to society. 

People encouraging such shows should be jailed. How can people like such shows I m not getting it. 

Seriously?  Beyhadh?!?!

So all series like breaking bad etc shouldn't be made at all. Matlab viewers are above 18. They can decide for themselves. 

What we need to stop is the saas bahu drama. Ekta wala. 

Beyhadh is a series in it's own class. Aise toh joker bhi nahi banni thi. 

Good thing is Maya was never glorified. She was always a negative character. Her being a psychopath was clearly outlined. People can really differentiate between when some criminal is glorified or just portrayed. So dunno what you going on about. 

Can't blame shows if people are stupid or have a murderous infatuation. 

All serials except Sab TV shows and some shows of Sony and Dangal TV.

Bigg Boss.....in name of reality they made a TV version ofmovie Kabir SIngh. The vulgarity & sesism was old in the name of Shukla.

Biggboss should be banned and someone should file complain against Colors and writer of kabir singh for promoting male chauvinism.

Ek side thappad jaisi film banao dusre side ye regressive mindset promote karo in the name of entertainment.