Shubh Aarambh

Yesterday episode analysis

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I felt bad for Raja's mother she wants to see her child as a heir but becoz of mota mummy she can't do. Yesterday episode also remarks some hints that because of jharna Raja and Rani will come closure. As I feel Jharna is regretting and will regret in her married life as Mehul is jobless .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

I felt bad for Raja's mother she wants to see her child as a heir but becoz of mota mummy she can't do. Yesterday episode also remarks some hints that because of jharna Raja and Rani will come closure. As I feel Jharna is regretting and will regret in her married life as Mehul is jobless .

There is nothing to feel so sorry about. She shouldn't have shown the power of being wealthy from the start to that motty mummy. 

Anyway i think the story will only start after rani becoming reshamiya's bahu first. And they way story is moving, wedding bells are near i guess.  

Jharna and motty mummy are the ones who will team up against rani, that i can clearly forsee..😆

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The show is great I'm loving it.....I agree that asha should not have been such a show off with the money and rude to fat mummy.....she created a monster and  not she is getting payback....the fat mummy and bauji are just horrible people

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m telling you jhansi ki rani aa rahi hai reshamiya house mei not a cow jo mota mummy ko chahiye .As we can see mota mummy is scared of Rani bolti band kar deti hai 😂😂. Aur usko tension ho ri hai ...So we can say Rani is going to be a rowdy Bahu of Reshamiya house.

Originally posted by: neetusidhu

The show is great I'm loving it.....I agree that asha should not have been such a show off with the money and rude to fat mummy.....she created a monster and  not she is getting payback....the fat mummy and bauji are just horrible people

We anyway need some people who are bad, and when that's within the family bade papa and motty mummy, things will be fun once rani will be the house's new bahu😆

Originally posted by: Padosan12

I m telling you jhansi ki rani aa rahi hai reshamiya house mei not a cow jo mota mummy ko chahiye .As we can see mota mummy is scared of Rani bolti band kar deti hai 😂😂. Aur usko tension ho ri hai ...So we can say Rani is going to be a rowdy Bahu of Reshamiya house.

Filhal she doesn't want raja to have a smart girl as wife, and that's why they are trying to ruin his wedding plan. We will just wait to see more of raja and rani now..😆