What message do the makers want to give?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I am a veteran member of this forum. My previous ID was *king* which I was not able to retrieve. I have created a new ID to post my thoughts. I usually dont watch Indian tv shows but IIM caught my attention as it centred around a specially abled person.

I loved the show until last week but now its time to say goodbye. The thing I hate the most is if YoJan are the end game do the makers want to give a message that a specially abled person can only marry a specially abled person and not a 'normal' person. If YoRi doesn't happen then they will be justifying Prakash's illogical thinking. A beautiful show has been ruined and torn to shreds. I was so looking forward to Pari's bonding with the family post marriage.

No offence to Gunjan but I find her boring. Pari like Suhana of SGP is a motormouth and could have been Yogi's voice.

Knowing how ITV works, marriage is shown as a bond that can never be broken. So YoJan is definitely the end game and the end of my bond with this show.

Originally posted by King-Aggy

I am a veteran member of this forum. My previous ID was *king* which I was not able to retrieve. I have created a new ID to post my thoughts. I usually dont watch Indian tv shows but IIM caught my attention as it centred around a specially abled person.

I loved the show until last week but now its time to say goodbye. The thing I hate the most is if YoJan are the end game do the makers want to give a message that a specially abled person can only marry a specially abled person and not a 'normal' person. If YoRi doesn't happen then they will be justifying Prakash's illogical thinking. A beautiful show has been ruined and torn to shreds. I was so looking forward to Pari's bonding with the family post marriage.

No offence to Gunjan but I find her boring. Pari like Suhana of SGP is a motormouth and could have been Yogi's voice.

Knowing how ITV works, marriage is shown as a bond that can never be broken. So YoJan is definitely the end game and the end of my bond with this show.

Yes even I want to know what message CVS want to give ? I have seen specially abled people married to normal people and having happily married life ....I don't want Prakash words to come true coz thn it will give wrong message and most importantly show will loose it's essence ....

Infact with yogi and Pari they can have nice cute love story and thn post marriage some problems which I guess we all face in our life....

CVS loosing great chance by ending Pari Yogi story

Originally posted by King-Aggy

Welcome back King! 

Anyway you are echoing exactly what we've all said on this forum. The message and the story, which are both wrong. However I'm keeping hope for the show.