Yogi's sudden shaadi happened will this marks the show's ending?

Poll Question :

New track means show ending?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Please share your views guys. 

For me it's no.. I don't want Prakash words to come true.. If gunjan and Yogi suffer indirectly Prakash suffer.. So I don't want yojun happy ending

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

For me it's no.. I don't want Prakash words to come true.. If gunjan and Yogi suffer indirectly Prakash suffer.. So I don't want yojun happy ending

Actually yaar my question was about the new track being related to a possible near ending of IIM 

I don’t think so the show is ending but they might get an extension so thats why all this crap drama..🤢

Originally posted by rishani77

Actually yaar my question was about the new track being related to a possible near ending of IIM 

I don't  think show is going to end soon.... 

Like D said they got extension. That why they are adding up the drama...

Yes show got an extension for sure as you said and they are adding the typical masala formula but I think it will not last longer than 2 months...There were some news from the FCs on IG that show was suppose to run only 7 months with the existe of Sharmas but it seems like PH is very friendly with the Actor playing Shiv according to them...

Tomorrow there is a live chat with Mudit on IG we can ask about the futur of the show at least if it is gonna end na? 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago

IIM is a finite series but there's no cap on how many episodes they planned, could be a year or 9 months as well - all depends on ratings

Yes show got an extension for sure as you said and they are adding the typical masala formula but I think it will not last longer than 2 months...There were some news from the FCs on IG that show was suppose to run only 7 months with the existe of Sharmas but it seems like PH is very friendly with the Actor playing Shiv according to them...

Tomorrow there is a live chat with Mudit on IG we can ask about the futur of the show at least if it is gonna end na? 

I don't  think mudit  will tell anything to us.... He will just tell us to patience and keep watching... 

@bold they are... SGP se rishta ban hai..  9 years ki friendship

I know the common answer for such questions by actors.. u r not going to get anything concrete r get the story revealed.. just say by showing Yogi & Gunjan as pair after all the drama, they're insulting the viewers & also specially-abled people - that they need to marry only similar ones

Originally posted by serious

IIM is a finite series but there's no cap on how many episodes they planned, could be a year or 9 months as well - all depends on ratings

True but finite series never run more than a year na and they usually use pre production here it is not the case at all....

By the way tellychakkar new article was about Gunjan packing her stuffs ans sleeping on the road then Yogi stopping her back. 🤢👏