Vivek Oberoi is a joke: Sanjay Gupta (2012)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Vivek Oberoi is a joke: Sanjay GuptaBy - Mumbai Mirror

Created: Feb 17, 2012, 00:00 IST

facebooktwitterincom

Sanjay Gupta and Vivek Oberoi  <a href="http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/articleshow/11910602.cms" target="_blank">More Pics</a>

Sanjay Gupta and Vivek OberoiMore Pics

Sanjay Gupta has been in news ever since he announced his return to direction with Shootout At Wadala.

After Vidya said no to the film due to date problems, rumour has it that Asin refused, too. However, Gupta denied ever approaching Asin, resulting in a volley of allegations. Moreover, after Gupta had show the door to Vivek, Vivek said that he had rejected Gupta's film.

Clearing the air on all controversies, Gupta told Mumbai Mirror, "Vivek Oberoi is a joke which is not even funny anymore but his ridiculous statements make me laugh. I think he is the Prince of Ghaziabad who will get his KLPD. And Asin is being silly about the whole thing. She should know where to stop."

The spokesperson of White Feather Films, Gary Van Shipley said, "Asin is not even in the league of Deepika, Priyanka or Sonam that one would get publicity out of her. I have never spoken or met her. Where is the question of me offering the film? The lesser said the better about Vivek as we all know what he can do to get cheap publicity."

RECOMMENDED DEALS

Yes people with common sense know about vivek oberoi and what a cheap guy can be for 15 minutes of publicity

i guess everyone knows

who can forget his distasteful tweet on aish for his 2min of fame

there was a time i used to feel he would emerge a big name..he started off so well..post saathiya it all ended..people say salman..i say he himself did this to him..this guy never learned..he continues to make a joke out of himself..