Upcoming scene of KDB

Posted: 4 years ago

This is an upcoming scene from the show. 

Yaar, koyi to iss ladke ki akkal tikane pe lagaadho.. What's the use of hurting yourself after hurting the one who love most!😀😑

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6IwdGnhu7j/?igshid=pj8vn4j9fto

Celebrating the engagement?πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by _Runa_

Celebrating the engagement?πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

I think preeta ka "mein nahi hun koyi jealous" dialogue se boto hurt hua hoga..πŸ˜† 

Chalo achi baat hain naa ab jab sachaayi pata chala hai janab ko...ummedh hai ki aap preeta ko thang karana chode ge ab πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Karan ki nautanki kabhi khatam hi nahin hoti. Gotta love how he acts like a victim all the time when he victimises others.... ekta's writers trying really hard to make us feel sorry for karan and to see him as not evil. I think I like psycho prithvi better now.

Originally posted by sammy17

Karan ki nautanki kabhi khatam hi nahin hoti. Gotta love how he acts like a victim all the time when he victimises others.... ekta's writers trying really hard to make us feel sorry for karan and to see him as not evil. I think I like psycho prithvi better now.

That they are.. πŸ˜†

I wish they cut all the craps and come to the point soon. 

So true!!! Karan aur Mahira ki sagai shayad postpone honewali hai.

Originally posted by sammy17

Originally posted by TheM5393

So true!!! Karan aur Mahira ki sagai shayad postpone honewali hai.

Promo showed like he puts the ring right? πŸ€” jab tak ruhi waapas nahi aati.thab tak tho humme yehi drama dhekne ko milegaa🀒

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

Promo showed like he puts the ring right? πŸ€” jab tak ruhi waapas nahi aati.thab tak tho humme yehi drama dhekne ko milegaa🀒

Promo main nahi tha.he wasn't shown putting ring on to mahaira's finger

Problem is they are showing angst factor right now. However this angst is not bringing any sort of sorry feeling for either of the characters. However preeta still have an ounce of respect left because at the end she wasn't there for engagement. She was there because of srishti who is getting on my nerves more than anyone else. 

Karan on the other hand God knows what he wants. He was so desperate to know what's in her heart after what has done to him? Issue is Karan is justified in his own eyes. He knows he wronged her but believes she deserves it and hence he is not sorry at all! Not an ounce of regret. 

I was hoping that he will remember putting sindoor on preeta's maang before putting ring on mahira's fingers. But no, he did remember preeta but not that he is married to her!.

Preeta and her family can literally put loothras in legal trouble because bigamy is illegal ! And and then, I don't get the point of this marriage because it is anyway invalid πŸ€”

They should rather show redemption track now than this faaltu ka angst. We know end game is Karan preeta no matter how much we dislike it now. So at least they should make Karan's apology worth it 

Originally posted by manya17699

Promo main nahi tha.he wasn't shown putting ring on to mahaira's finger

I felt like he was putting it. Sagaayi ho ke bhi baad mein thod sakthe hain na..typical KDB style.. or ITV style..πŸ€”