Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Look at the audacity of Sony.....

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Check the status of Sony.... They are just making us go. More crazy in this.... Or I can say indirectly informing us that u can stop watching the show s yojan has happened.... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬

https://instagram.com/sonytvofficial?igshid=1lzfkdc9773pe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i will tell you more!!

there are article on another website which now states that yojan will slowly start having some romance between them start.

i think the phase of yogi ignoring gunjan will not last long. eventually yogi will be accepting gunjan (as now they are married)

we are expecting too much. i have now given up for yori (the charm has been lost)

dekhna soon yojan will again fall in love!! 

sony has gone cuckkoo

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: porankisrilata

Check the status of Sony.... They are just making us go. More crazy in this.... Or I can say indirectly informing us that u can stop watching the show s yojan has happened.... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬

https://instagram.com/sonytvofficial?igshid=1lzfkdc9773pe

I think it's Sony TV decision to focus on Yogi Gunjan story and sideline Pari .....may be trp is the reason....

Fine let's all stop watching and giving any feedback to them.....let show go offair ....let them know we want Yogi pari and not Gunjan ....

Now m sure Gunajn is fav and it's gunjans show now ....👎👎👎

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: diya_snow

I think it's Sony TV decision to focus on Yogi Gunjan story and sideline Pari .....may be trp is the reason....

Fine let's all stop watching and giving any feedback to them.....let show go offair ....let them know we want Yogi pari and not Gunjan ....

Now m sure Gunajn is fav and it's gunjans show now ....👎👎👎

Yeah exactly... 

Then y the hell the mentioned all crap about finding love between to different ppl bloody... 

Let them go and enjoy yojan.... I am done.... Now it's clear that the only want to show yojan.... Fcuk off u bunch of idiots who just know to just play with fans..... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

There is a story is Sony asking kya keh rahi hai inki khamoshi then I replied nothing..... 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This shows th3 end of this show I'm done for real. 

Apparently Deb and Mudit going for a 7 days leave and Gunjan Princess had a contract for 140 epis matlab show ending on 150th epi? And this week's TRP 0.5 aur drop hogi pakka. They deserve this sorry talents wasted! 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

written update plz.. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ek week mein Yogi will accept Gunjan phir ek week mein love again aur ek week mein pregnancy phir The End! ðŸ˜¡

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: rishani77

This shows th3 end of this show I'm done for real. 

Apparently Deb and Mudit going for a 7 days leave and Gunjan Princess had a contract for 140 epis matlab show ending on 150th epi? And this week's TRP 0.5 aur drop hogi pakka. They deserve this sorry talents wasted! 

Deb and mudit going for holiday ? Means no yori scenes ? And who said Gunjan has contract of 140 epis ? 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Seriously what going on.. The way you guys are reactions it's something big... What did they do now..?? 

I am sorry I don't have insta account....