Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Agree! I could totally relate๐Ÿ˜† I mean I do the same and had the same thoughts when Maya was advising him in the rain๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly. And that's why I related to. It's pretty easy to have ideals for others difficult to implement for ourselves.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Actually Maya was being the perfect example of how people find it easy to advise others but horribly difficult to implement the same advice on themselves. What she's doing to herself is exactly what she saw Rudra doing to himself. She taught him to overcome his fear, but seems like she hasn't even tried overcoming her own fears. She said others won't come and help you so you must help yourself. Agreed. True in her case. And she's brought herself together to fight against MJ and whoever else was involved in her past. 

But, her fears still remain. I liked the advice her Mom gave her, pity Maya isn't going to listen to that

Agreed, well pointed out. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I think Maya believes she is completely consumed by the darkness, so she has no respite from her past, while Rudra still has some light in his life and so he should fight and get a chance to save his soul.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Agree! I could totally relate๐Ÿ˜† I mean I do the same and had the same thoughts when Maya was advising him in the rain๐Ÿ˜†

Ye lo, isey yaha bhi rain soojh raha hai ๐Ÿ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Exactly. And that's why I related to. It's pretty easy to have ideals for others difficult to implement for ourselves.

It's great that they are humanising Maya more and more, making her relatable. Someone who doesn't mind seeing people she hates in pain, but isn't cruel, has panic attacks and commitment issues, can't follow her own advice.

Only thing Unrelatable is without a job (accoridng to her mom)she has the most expensive clothes๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I ma not sure about you, But I was focusing on what Maya was saying as well๐Ÿคฃ

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I ma not sure about you, But I was focusing on what Maya was saying as well๐Ÿคฃ

Same here, I was concentrating on Maya, her umbrella and the rain. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I am shareef too ๐Ÿคฃ

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Same here, I was concentrating on Maya, her umbrella and the rain. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I am shareef too ๐Ÿคฃ

Umbrella had nice design naa๐Ÿ˜†

Grey-licious thumbnail

Acha rain se yaad Aya 

Did you guys noticed Jen's nose during rain sequence ...it was looking weird

Grey-licious thumbnail

Umbrella had nice design naa๐Ÿ˜†

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

It's great that they are humanising Maya more and more, making her relatable. Someone who doesn't mind seeing people she hates in pain, but isn't cruel, has panic attacks and commitment issues, can't follow her own advice.

Only thing Unrelatable is without a job she has the most expensive clothes๐Ÿ˜†

Maya is truly an enigma. Her past makes her seek this path of revenge, which she wasn't made of initially. Today is the thirteenth episode. Maybe we get to see the start of her sinister plans today.

She is a best-selling author. So you can assume she is a freelancer.

If you are speaking in context of her mom, then it seems she hides lots of things from her.

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago