Yes! I couldn't year my eyes from her she was literal fire🔥

Posted: 4 years ago

Aage badhne ka waqt aa chuka hai ☺️

Originally posted by tournesol

Aage badhne ka waqt aa chuka hai ☺️

♥♥♥♥

We saw two Mayas yesterday. One who was liberating Rudra from his past, another who was binding her own mother (and herself) to the miseries of past.

Originally posted by tournesol

We saw two Mayas yesterday. One who was liberating Rudra from his past, another who was binding her own mother (and herself) to the miseries of past.

Actually Maya was being the perfect example of how people find it easy to advise others but horribly difficult to implement the same advice on themselves. What she's doing to herself is exactly what she saw Rudra doing to himself. She taught him to overcome his fear, but seems like she hasn't even tried overcoming her own fears. She said others won't come and help you so you must help yourself. Agreed. True in her case. And she's brought herself together to fight against MJ and whoever else was involved in her past. 

But, her fears still remain. I liked the advice her Mom gave her, pity Maya isn't going to listen to that

Originally posted by Antara123

Actually Maya was being the perfect example of how people find it easy to advise others but horribly difficult to implement the same advice on themselves. What she's doing to herself is exactly what she saw Rudra doing to himself. She taught him to overcome his fear, but seems like she hasn't even tried overcoming her own fears. She said others won't come and help you so you must help yourself. Agreed. True in her case. And she's brought herself together to fight against MJ and whoever else was involved in her past. 

But, her fears still remain. I liked the advice her Mom gave her, pity Maya isn't going to listen to that

Agree! I could totally relate😆 I mean I do the same and had the same thoughts when Maya was advising him in the rain😆