BW celebrities attending U2 concert +Rohini Iyer’s bash pics - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Omg there's something really wrong with Indian filmmakers that these two haven't been casted together like EVER!! Too much of gorgeousness in one frame. ☺️

Well just got back from the U2 concert. It was amazing needless to say and so was the message they gave of peace and equality. They are incredibly talented musicians. As for celebs we saw RS and DP up on the balcony for VIPs. As soon as people realised it was him up there, they started cheering and he started dancing and performing😆 it was cute though. There was a guy in sleeveless vest who was with them a lot but couldn't figure out it was. At first thought it was arjun kapoor but not sure.

While leaving we saw diana penty and ileana d cruz posing with fans. Didnt know HR was there! Just saw on this thread that he was.

Originally posted by DushtKanya

I'm so glad that Hrithik and Deepika are being seen at common events Someone cast them in a rom-com asap! 

Ewwww...ROM com really?! 

They should do an action movie with oodles of hotness and glimpses of romance between them. 

Dhoom2's Aish+HR type Jodi. Lots of sexiness should be on display. They should burn the screens!

Not some ghisa pita ROM com slice of life bullshit.

Edited by Lulzbolly - 4 years ago

Deepika is looking like a soccer mom who's taken up spin classes..sorry....

Unless she was specifically going for that look..after all why assume one is going for hot always? 

I met Bono years ago btw. I was there first...tee hee..😄

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

Ewwww...ROM com really?! 

They should do an action movie with oodles of hotness and glimpses of romance between them. 

Dhoom2's Aish+HR type Jodi. Lots of sexiness should be on display. They should burn the screens!

Not some ghisa pita ROM com slice of life bullshit.

Omg I was just talking to a friend about this and she had the exact same "ew" reaction to the rom-com part lmao.

Yeah I agree though, this should happen :

Hermione posted 

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 4 years ago