Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The Bollywood Actors Roundtable 2019 with Rajeev Masand - Page 3

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Akshaye feeling so weirdly out of place and Ranveer's cleavage are kinda hard to see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail

It wasnt bad at all.  Ranveer was better here than that rubbish Anupama Chopra interview.

Akshaye Khanna though - OMG what is WRONG with HIM! He looked disoriented,,I honestly think he isnt well..mentally.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wish Ranveer would stop with the overload of compliments. He does it so much everywhere that it comes across as fake now. And now Ayushmann and Shahid have taken it up too.And I've noticed that Ranveer is so charming that he sort of takes over from the host.Poor Rajeev lost control of it somewhat midway. But it was interesting to hear all about Ranveer's and Shahid's school days and the latter being bullied.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Akshaye Khanna though - OMG what is WRONG with HIM! He looked disoriented,,I honestly think he isnt well..mentally.

I dont think he is right either 

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay I've watched it.

For 15 minutes RS  hasn't said a thing- yet Ayush interferred in everything- now how come no one mentions that?

Right.

Interesting conversations. 

Loved the camaraderies between Shahid and Ranveer- hope this closes the trolls' mouths (but fat chance , lol).

AK seemed uninterested- tired?

Surprised to hear about Moeen character...

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It was quite meh, ladies one was miles better.