which actor/actress secretly dated/had a thing that we dont know about

Posted: 4 years ago

Not necessarily dated, but had some kind of attraction level that was not forced or fabricated for their films

I have 3 on my mind

Shahid-Vidya

Arjun-Alia

Sonakshi-shahid

Edited by nbara17 - 4 years ago

Hrithik and Katrina...

Nah, I'm just starting a rumor 😂

Alia- Varun

Hrithik-Kareena

Saif-Bipasha

Originally posted by Kara_R

Hrithik and Katrina...

Nah, I'm just starting a rumor 😂

What? there were strong rumours about them sleeping arround while he was still married.. Evn in IF ppl have discussed so u are not starting it

what about that sonakshi salmon rocking the vanity car rumour

There have always been strong rumors about Hrithik and Kareena. 

Arjun and Alia I think might have been more of a friends with benefits thing because as soon as 2States came they fizzled.  Or it could all have been Dharma marketing because once again, it all fizzled after the movie’s release.  

I still don’t believe Varun and Alia thing because I don’t think Varun really cares for Alia that way, if at all 😂.  I think it was more the Varia fan base’s wishful thinking, which the two of them definitely egged on.  

Shahid had bought Sonakshi a sari during RR promotions and she wore it the next day which I found weird.  They seemed to have this amazing rapport but it just died down.  Whatever was going on there they still are very cordial it seems. There isn’t any bitterness or awkwardness like Shahid and Kareena or Shahid and PC.  

Of course that’s nothing compared to the bond that Shahid seems to have with Kiara now.  I’m surprised there aren’t a million and a half blinds about them.  Someone out there is watching over Kiara’s image *coughcoughKJOcoughcough*

This is an oldie but I think Aamir Khan had a thing with Pooja Bhatt.  

Sonam and Punit Malhotra

Hrithik and Shweta Bachchan

There was a rumour about Ranbir and Mahira also no?

Didn't Arjun heavily allude to some sort of tension between himself and Ranveer over Anushka? We all know about RS and her but I think there was a little something something going on between him and Anushka as well.

Arjun and Sonakshi had a fling as well. Think there were even twitter sightings of them on holiday together.

Anushka and Shahid had a love-hate thing going on. Irritated the crap out of each other but had a pretty steamy makeout session at some party that was widely reported afterwards. 

Some oldies....

Ajay and Karisma. He dumped her for Kajol but she once gave a Cineblitz interview where she described her perfect man as having ïntense eyes". She then describes Ajay as having ïntense eyes". Always thought if Kajol wasn't such a dominant character, Lolo and Ajay would've made quite the couple. 

John and Katrina. Anyone else remember how badly it started off for them during the casting for NY but by then end of the shoot there were rumours like wildfire that they were hot and heavy?

Edited by Thwayya - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

what about that sonakshi salmon rocking the vanity car rumour

What. God this man ðŸ˜µ