Film Companion Masterclass glimpse: Hrithik talks about MPKDH 😂 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Anand Kumar himself thought hrithik was perfect in his portrayal. Was closely involved in making AND promoting the movie 

But apparently there are people who know better than ANAND KUMAR himself....

Also anand kumar had met some other actors including akshay kumar before he thought hrithik would be best suited for this role. Cause according to him he felt that hrithik understood the spirit and passion in his journey the best. 

Why is he doing damage control now πŸ˜† - didn’t you read the script before doing a movie ? 

Sounds like Saif after Humshakal πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nishita123

Why is he doing damage control now πŸ˜† - didn’t you read the script before doing a movie ? 

Sounds like Saif after Humshakal πŸ˜†

It’s more like finally he’s talking about that mess of a movie! It’s almost like a mystery like what the f were they were all thinking.. including ppl like Pankaj Kapoor! 

And also, he has never badmouthed his directors/ or the final product.. he says he usually makes his peace with the outcome once he sees the first copy.. and never talks about it again! It’s a bit frustrating for us fans.. like now I wanna know all about Mohenjo, what went wrong and what were the expectations vis a vis the final product etc haha

Also MPKDH was Hrithik’s fifth or sixth movie.. and saifo was just prolly being his pretentious/ fake self.. looking down upon sajid khan type of cinema yet has to do that shit.. cuz duh, deep down he’s sad that he never made it big! 

Edited by powpow - 4 years ago

Originally posted by DushtKanya

https://twitter.com/Zenab59861443/status/1205784957676924928?s=19

I cannot wait to see the full version lmaoo

Here's to his worst performance πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

If amazing actors like Hritik and Kareena in MPKDH or Shahrukh or Kiron Kher in Devdas......act like that ...its totally the director's fault.πŸ€” 

You didn't like Shahrukh in Devdas, BI? πŸ˜²

Originally posted by DushtKanya

You didn't like Shahrukh in Devdas, BI? πŸ˜²

Nope...never could even finish the whole move😭..I have watched it in bits and pieces....love the songs...that is it....I once mentioned it on twitter and SRK fans ne mujhe dho daala😭

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Nope...never could even finish the whole move😭..I have watched it in bits and pieces....love the songs...that is it....I once mentioned it on twitter and SRK fans ne mujhe dho daala😭

Not even his performance?! Haan even I feel like dho daaloing now 😱 I mean Devdas is usually one of the references when it comes to his acting, and I know people who aren't even his fans who found him phenomenal in it. SLB nahi pasand? πŸ˜†

When it comes down to it its the directors fault for that performance.

Originally posted by Justwatching

Anand Kumar himself thought hrithik was perfect in his portrayal. Was closely involved in making AND promoting the movie 

But apparently there are people who know better than ANAND KUMAR himself....

Also anand kumar had met some other actors including akshay kumar before he thought hrithik would be best suited for this role. Cause according to him he felt that hrithik understood the spirit and passion in his journey the best. 

but Hrithik had a terrible accent in Super30, and neither his mannerism were anywhere near Anand.

His expressions and ability to emote have never been a problem, but when you're playing a biopic, comparison is bound to happen.

Anand may have felt Hrithik was the best to play him, but anyone who is acquainted with North Indian, accents will tell you, that was a pathetic accent.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

If amazing actors like Hritik and Kareena in MPKDH or Shahrukh or Kiron Kher in Devdas......act like that ...its totally the director's fault.πŸ€” 

I would disagree that HR and KK are good actors. But SRK in Devdas? The theatre artist in him was very visible in the movie. To be clear, I found the movie too loud, and I really dislike self-indulgent characters (on and off screen), but I for sure thought SRK did a great job bringing whatshisname to life.